Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Face-to-face interaction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Face-to-face interaction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Face-to-face interaction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Face-to-face interaction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Face-to-face interaction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Does Face-to-face interaction analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Who controls the risk?
- Is the scope of Face-to-face interaction defined?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Are there Face-to-face interaction problems defined?
- Think about the functions involved in your Face-to-face interaction project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Have new benefits been realized?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Face-to-face interaction book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Face-to-face interaction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Face-to-face interaction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Face-to-face interaction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Face-to-face interaction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Face-to-face interaction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Face-to-face interaction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Face-to-face interaction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Face-to-face interaction project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Face-to-face interaction project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Face-to-face interaction project is needed?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Face-to-face interaction project Procurement Management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
Step-by-step and complete Face-to-face interaction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Face-to-face interaction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Face-to-face interaction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Face-to-face interaction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Face-to-face interaction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Face-to-face interaction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Face-to-face interaction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Face-to-face interaction project with this in-depth Face-to-face interaction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Face-to-face interaction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Face-to-face interaction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Face-to-face interaction investments work better.
This Face-to-face interaction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.