Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Facial Recognition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Facial Recognition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Facial Recognition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Facial Recognition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Facial Recognition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- Who will provide the final approval of Facial Recognition deliverables?
- How do the Facial Recognition results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Facial Recognition process?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- How much does Facial Recognition help?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Facial Recognition book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Facial Recognition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Facial Recognition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Facial Recognition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Facial Recognition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Facial Recognition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Facial Recognition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Facial Recognition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the Facial Recognition project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Facial Recognition project management strategy been established?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Facial Recognition project be forecast?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Facial Recognition project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Past experience – the person or the group worked at something similar in the past?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
Step-by-step and complete Facial Recognition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Facial Recognition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Facial Recognition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Facial Recognition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Facial Recognition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Facial Recognition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Facial Recognition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Facial Recognition project with this in-depth Facial Recognition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Facial Recognition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Facial Recognition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Facial Recognition investments work better.
This Facial Recognition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.