Be accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures.
- Warrant that your planning
- Warrant that your organization provides first response to all types of maintenance situations or conditions.
- Make sure that your group complies;
- Create and receive work orders; analyze, prioritize, gather information, and follow through to completion.
- Warrant that your project maintains a knowledge base of the changing refrigerant environment.
- Perform service checks to identify potential equipment failures and areas for improvement.