Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Factor cost Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Factor cost related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Factor cost specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Factor cost Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Factor cost improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Factor cost?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is the optimal solution selected based on testing and analysis?
- How to Secure Factor cost?
- Operational – will it work?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Is the scope of Factor cost defined?
- How to deal with Factor cost Changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Factor cost book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Factor cost self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Factor cost Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Factor cost areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Factor cost Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Factor cost projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Factor cost Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Factor cost project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Factor cost project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Management Plan: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Will the Factor cost project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subFactor cost project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Quality Audit: If the organization thinks it is doing something well, can it prove this?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of these activities an outlier?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Factor cost project Management?
Step-by-step and complete Factor cost Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Factor cost project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Factor cost project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Factor cost project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Factor cost project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Factor cost project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Factor cost project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Factor cost project with this in-depth Factor cost Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Factor cost projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Factor cost and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Factor cost investments work better.
This Factor cost All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.