Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Family Business Review Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Family Business Review related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Family Business Review specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Family Business Review Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Family Business Review improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Family Business Review results?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Family Business Review does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How do we measure improved Family Business Review service perception, and satisfaction?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What else needs to be measured?
- Are we Assessing Family Business Review and Risk?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What are your key Family Business Review organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Family Business Review book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Family Business Review self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Family Business Review Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Family Business Review areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Family Business Review Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Family Business Review projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Family Business Review Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Family Business Review project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Family Business Review project and Excel to assist in Family Business Review project risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions included in the contract protect the risk of non-performance by the supplier and were there no conflicting provisions?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that can discriminate between high and low reliability?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Family Business Review project risks at various Family Business Review project stages?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can the methods of publicizing the buy be tailored to yield more effective price competition?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
Step-by-step and complete Family Business Review Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Family Business Review project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Family Business Review project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Family Business Review project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Family Business Review project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Family Business Review project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Family Business Review project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Family Business Review project with this in-depth Family Business Review Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Family Business Review projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Family Business Review and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Family Business Review investments work better.
This Family Business Review All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.