Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Family office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Family office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Family office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Family office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Family office improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a Family office management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- How is progress measured?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Family office strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- In a project to restructure Family office outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Family office is underway?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Family office book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Family office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Family office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Family office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Family office Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Family office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Family office Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Family office project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Family office project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Family office project documentation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Cost Management Plan: Do Family office project managers participating in the Family office project know the Family office projects true status first hand?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Team Operating Agreement: What individual strengths does each team member bring to the group?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the marketing communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Issue Log: Are you constantly rushing from meeting to meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Family office Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Family office project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Family office project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Family office project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Family office project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Family office project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Family office project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Family office project with this in-depth Family office Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Family office projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Family office and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Family office investments work better.
This Family office All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.