Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Federal Bank Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Federal Bank related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Federal Bank specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Federal Bank Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Federal Bank improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What is Effective Federal Bank?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Federal Bank services/products?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Who is the Federal Bank process owner?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Federal Bank improvements?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Federal Bank book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Federal Bank self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Federal Bank Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Federal Bank areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Federal Bank Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Federal Bank projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Federal Bank Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Federal Bank project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the Federal Bank project?
- Lessons Learned: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every Signing-off responsibility and every Communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have a register of insurance policies detailing all current insurance policies?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Federal Bank project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Federal Bank project requirements?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Risk Management Plan: What are the cost, schedule and resource impacts if the risk does occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there anything unique in this Federal Bank project s scope statement that will affect resources?
Step-by-step and complete Federal Bank Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Federal Bank project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Federal Bank project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Federal Bank project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Federal Bank project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Federal Bank project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Federal Bank project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Federal Bank project with this in-depth Federal Bank Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Federal Bank projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Federal Bank and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Federal Bank investments work better.
This Federal Bank All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.