Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical fiber optics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any fiber optics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated fiber optics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the fiber optics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which fiber optics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Are there fiber optics problems defined?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What is our formula for success in fiber optics ?
- How will you measure your fiber optics effectiveness?
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- How do your measurements capture actionable fiber optics information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the fiber optics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your fiber optics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the fiber optics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which fiber optics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough fiber optics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage fiber optics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step fiber optics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 fiber optics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subfiber optics project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources – How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the fiber optics project?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff characteristics – is the group or the person capable to work together as a team?
- Variance Analysis: Can the relationship with problem customers be restructured so that there is a win-win situation?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Change Management Plan: Has an Information & communications plan been developed?
- Executing Process Group: Does the fiber optics project team have enough people to execute the fiber optics project plan?
Step-by-step and complete fiber optics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 fiber optics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 fiber optics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 fiber optics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 fiber optics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 fiber optics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 fiber optics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any fiber optics project with this in-depth fiber optics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose fiber optics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in fiber optics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make fiber optics investments work better.
This fiber optics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.