Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FidoNet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FidoNet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FidoNet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FidoNet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FidoNet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What is our question?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a FidoNet process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the FidoNet process available?
- Is FidoNet Required?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to FidoNet?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- How often are the team meetings?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FidoNet book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FidoNet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FidoNet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FidoNet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FidoNet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FidoNet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FidoNet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FidoNet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What is the negative impact of communicating too soon or too late?
- Variance Analysis: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to the stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can organizations use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the common sources of risk on information technology FidoNet projects and suggestions for managing them. Which suggestions do you find most useful?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete FidoNet project activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Project Schedule: Is FidoNet project work proceeding in accordance with the original FidoNet project schedule?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
Step-by-step and complete FidoNet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FidoNet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FidoNet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FidoNet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FidoNet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FidoNet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FidoNet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FidoNet project with this in-depth FidoNet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FidoNet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FidoNet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FidoNet investments work better.
This FidoNet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.