Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Final Solution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Final Solution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Final Solution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Final Solution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Final Solution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Does Final Solution analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Final Solution project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Do we all define Final Solution in the same way?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Will team members regularly document their Final Solution work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Final Solution book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Final Solution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Final Solution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Final Solution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Final Solution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Final Solution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Final Solution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Final Solution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Final Solution project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Final Solution project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Final Solution project?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Quality Audit: Is the organizational structure established and each positions responsibility defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were Final Solution project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting suppliers of off the shelf products?
Step-by-step and complete Final Solution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Final Solution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Final Solution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Final Solution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Final Solution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Final Solution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Final Solution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Final Solution project with this in-depth Final Solution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Final Solution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Final Solution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Final Solution investments work better.
This Final Solution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.