Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Financial Intelligence & Processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Financial Intelligence & Processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Financial Intelligence & Processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Financial Intelligence & Processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Financial Intelligence & Processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- What would happen if Financial Intelligence & Processing weren’t done?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Is Financial Intelligence & Processing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Financial Intelligence & Processing process?
- What is our Financial Intelligence & Processing Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Financial Intelligence & Processing book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Financial Intelligence & Processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Financial Intelligence & Processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Financial Intelligence & Processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Financial Intelligence & Processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Financial Intelligence & Processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Financial Intelligence & Processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Financial Intelligence & Processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are Financial Intelligence & Processing projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Project Portfolio management: Are portfolios aligned to strategic business objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Financial Intelligence & Processing project?
- Risk Management Plan: My Financial Intelligence & Processing project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Project Portfolio management: The portfolio management process force ranks work based on known strategic direction; What do you want to achieve strategically for the current and subsequent fiscal years?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented Financial Intelligence & Processing project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Project Scope Statement: How will you verify the accuracy of the work of the Financial Intelligence & Processing project, and what constitutes acceptance of the deliverables?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
Step-by-step and complete Financial Intelligence & Processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Financial Intelligence & Processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Financial Intelligence & Processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Financial Intelligence & Processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Financial Intelligence & Processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Financial Intelligence & Processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Financial Intelligence & Processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Financial Intelligence & Processing project with this in-depth Financial Intelligence & Processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Financial Intelligence & Processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Financial Intelligence & Processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Financial Intelligence & Processing investments work better.
This Financial Intelligence & Processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.