Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical First 90 Days Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any First 90 Days related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated First 90 Days specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the First 90 Days Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which First 90 Days improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Are improvement team members fully trained on First 90 Days?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Does First 90 Days analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is there any existing First 90 Days governance structure?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- What management system can we use to leverage the First 90 Days experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How will you know that the First 90 Days project has been successful?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the First 90 Days book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your First 90 Days self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the First 90 Days Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which First 90 Days areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough First 90 Days Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage First 90 Days projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step First 90 Days Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 First 90 Days project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the First 90 Days project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this First 90 Days project is needed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a First 90 Days project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Project Scope Statement: Have the Configuration Management functions been assigned?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the First 90 Days project via agreements?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the team’s ends?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
Step-by-step and complete First 90 Days Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 First 90 Days project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 First 90 Days project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 First 90 Days project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 First 90 Days project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 First 90 Days project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 First 90 Days project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any First 90 Days project with this in-depth First 90 Days Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose First 90 Days projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in First 90 Days and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make First 90 Days investments work better.
This First 90 Days All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.