Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical First Party System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any First Party System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated First Party System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the First Party System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which First Party System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- What are the Essentials of Internal First Party System Management?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Is the First Party System scope manageable?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- How would one define First Party System leadership?
- Why are First Party System skills important?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the First Party System book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your First Party System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the First Party System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which First Party System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough First Party System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage First Party System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step First Party System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 First Party System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: How will you resolve conflict efficiently and respectfully?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Those responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the First Party System project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the First Party System projects fail to meet deadline?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the First Party System project team have enough people to execute the First Party System project plan?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the First Party System project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
Step-by-step and complete First Party System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 First Party System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 First Party System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 First Party System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 First Party System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 First Party System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 First Party System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any First Party System project with this in-depth First Party System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose First Party System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in First Party System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make First Party System investments work better.
This First Party System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.