Support, implement, maintain, and monitor security and privacy controls in compliance with FISMA, HIPAA, FedRAMP, and NIST RMF requirements and guidance.
More Uses of the FISMA Toolkit:
- Formulate: regulatory requirements (HIPAA security rule, FISMA, NIST Cybersecurity framework).
- Initiate: information security architecture CISSP, CISM, FISMA.
- Be accountable for developing and updating security authorization packages in accordance with the clients requirement and compliant with FISMA.
- Formulate: PCI, FISMA, FedRAMP, SOC, SOX, PCI, GDPR and data privacy.
- Perform security assessments and review system security documentation based on FISMA and FedRAMP requirements.
- Standardize: HIPAA, ISO 27001/2, FISMA, FIPS, and NIST security.
- Steer: security design and implementation for FISMA moderate controls.
- Assure your planning develops and maintains information security policies, procedures and control techniques in accordance with FISMA.
- Perform annual security review in accordance with FISMA reporting.
- Perform RMF and FISMA data collection, analysis, reporting, and metrics generation.
- Steer: information security architecture,cissp, CISM, FISMA.
- FISMA, security authorization and security and privacy training.
- Drive: review and update policy and procedures to implement the new FISMA process.
- Ensure component system inventory is accurate for FISMA reporting.
- Support Cybersecurity and FISMA documentation.
- Ensure you helm; lead with knowledge in FedRAMP, methodologies of conformity with FISMA.
- Perform compliance assessments and security controls testing in alignment with governing framework FISMA, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Be accountable for documenting security control implementation in the systems Security Plan using the Customers FISMA governance, risk and compliance (GRC) tool.