Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fleet Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fleet Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fleet Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fleet Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet Management System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- How many years of detailed fuel transactions including dates, meters and gallons are available either in the fleet management system or fuel system?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- How many years of historical data including meters are available in the fleet management system?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesn’t get a paycheck here care?
- Do you import your fuel system data (mileage/hours) into your fleet management system?
- Does the fleet management system you use provide any periodical updates?
- Do you need a GPS-only or GPS & Diagnostics fleet management system?
- What does Fleet Management System success mean to the stakeholders?
- What fleet management system do you use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fleet Management System book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fleet Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fleet Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fleet Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet Management System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fleet Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fleet Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fleet Management System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Fleet Management System project team?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Fleet Management System project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Fleet Management System project scheduling & tracking?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Fleet Management System project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Fleet Management System project via agreements?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
Step-by-step and complete Fleet Management System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fleet Management System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fleet Management System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fleet Management System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fleet Management System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fleet Management System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fleet Management System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fleet Management System project with this in-depth Fleet Management System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet Management System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fleet Management System investments work better.
This Fleet Management System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.