Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fleet media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fleet media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fleet media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fleet media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- Can we do Fleet media without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Fleet media activities?
- What are the key elements of your Fleet media performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- Do the Fleet media decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What charts has the team used to display the components of variation in the process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fleet media book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fleet media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fleet media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fleet media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fleet media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fleet media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fleet media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Fleet media project?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Fleet media projects?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the environmental impact of the Fleet media project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Fleet media projects / systems?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Fleet media project management methodology?
- Project Charter: Fit with other Products Compliments – Cannibalizes?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
Step-by-step and complete Fleet media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fleet media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fleet media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fleet media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fleet media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fleet media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fleet media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fleet media project with this in-depth Fleet media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fleet media investments work better.
This Fleet media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.