Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fleet Routing and Scheduling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fleet Routing and Scheduling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fleet Routing and Scheduling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet Routing and Scheduling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- How do we manage Fleet Routing and Scheduling Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Why Measure?
- Why are Fleet Routing and Scheduling skills important?
- How likely is the current Fleet Routing and Scheduling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Fleet Routing and Scheduling values?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fleet Routing and Scheduling book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fleet Routing and Scheduling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fleet Routing and Scheduling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fleet Routing and Scheduling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fleet Routing and Scheduling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Fleet Routing and Scheduling project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Fleet Routing and Scheduling project?
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Source Selection Criteria: Are there any specific considerations that precludes offers from being selected as the awardee?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization manage work to promote cooperation, individual initiative, innovation, flexibility, communications, and knowledge/skill sharing across work units?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Fleet Routing and Scheduling project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Fleet Routing and Scheduling project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Fleet Routing and Scheduling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fleet Routing and Scheduling project with this in-depth Fleet Routing and Scheduling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet Routing and Scheduling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet Routing and Scheduling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fleet Routing and Scheduling investments work better.
This Fleet Routing and Scheduling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.