Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fleet Routing and Scheduling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fleet Routing and Scheduling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fleet Routing and Scheduling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fleet Routing and Scheduling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Fleet Routing and Scheduling processes of our organization?
- What is our Fleet Routing and Scheduling Strategy?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- How did the Fleet Routing and Scheduling manager receive input to the development of a Fleet Routing and Scheduling improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Fleet Routing and Scheduling results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fleet Routing and Scheduling book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fleet Routing and Scheduling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fleet Routing and Scheduling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fleet Routing and Scheduling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fleet Routing and Scheduling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fleet Routing and Scheduling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Fleet Routing and Scheduling project -why are you doing this now?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one Fleet Routing and Scheduling project lifecycle phase to the next?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Executing Process Group: How can you use Microsoft Fleet Routing and Scheduling project and Excel to assist in Fleet Routing and Scheduling project risk management?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are advance payments to employees properly authorized and controlled?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
Step-by-step and complete Fleet Routing and Scheduling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fleet Routing and Scheduling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fleet Routing and Scheduling project with this in-depth Fleet Routing and Scheduling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fleet Routing and Scheduling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fleet Routing and Scheduling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fleet Routing and Scheduling investments work better.
This Fleet Routing and Scheduling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.