Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FLEX (operating system) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FLEX (operating system) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FLEX (operating system) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FLEX (operating system) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FLEX (operating system) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- Who else should we help?
- Are we Assessing FLEX (operating system) and Risk?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether FLEX (operating system) goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- To what extent does management recognize FLEX (operating system) as a tool to increase the results?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How will the FLEX (operating system) team and the group measure complete success of FLEX (operating system)?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FLEX (operating system) book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FLEX (operating system) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FLEX (operating system) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FLEX (operating system) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FLEX (operating system) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FLEX (operating system) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FLEX (operating system) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FLEX (operating system) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s FLEX (operating system) projects more successful over time?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Signing-off responsibilities delay the completion of the activity/deliverable?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should be considered when developing evaluation standards?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in FLEX (operating system) project oversight?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Mission, Vision and Values Statements are appropriate and effectively guiding the organization?
- Executing Process Group: What are crucial elements of successful FLEX (operating system) project plan execution?
- Quality Audit: Do prior clients have a positive opinion of the organization?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the FLEX (operating system) project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
Step-by-step and complete FLEX (operating system) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FLEX (operating system) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FLEX (operating system) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FLEX (operating system) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FLEX (operating system) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FLEX (operating system) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FLEX (operating system) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FLEX (operating system) project with this in-depth FLEX (operating system) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FLEX (operating system) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FLEX (operating system) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FLEX (operating system) investments work better.
This FLEX (operating system) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.