Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FlexAccount Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FlexAccount related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FlexAccount specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FlexAccount Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FlexAccount improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Will team members perform FlexAccount work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- What are internal and external FlexAccount relations?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these FlexAccount processes?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Do those selected for the FlexAccount team have a good general understanding of what FlexAccount is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FlexAccount book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FlexAccount self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FlexAccount Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FlexAccount areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FlexAccount Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FlexAccount projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FlexAccount Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FlexAccount project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers the following topics?
- Project Portfolio management: How do you protect your manager and yourself when a FlexAccount project is off the tracks?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the FlexAccount project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Lessons Learned: Was the control overhead justified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the FlexAccount project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Change Management Plan: Has the priority for this FlexAccount project been set by the Business Unit Management Team?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a Steering Committee in place?
- Lessons Learned: Were they realistic?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are FlexAccount project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What resources do you need?
Step-by-step and complete FlexAccount Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FlexAccount project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FlexAccount project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FlexAccount project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FlexAccount project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FlexAccount project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FlexAccount project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FlexAccount project with this in-depth FlexAccount Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FlexAccount projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FlexAccount and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FlexAccount investments work better.
This FlexAccount All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.