Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fluent Design System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fluent Design System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fluent Design System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fluent Design System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 695 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fluent Design System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 695 standard requirements:
- Who else should we help?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Will Fluent Design System have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What do we need to start doing?
- How do we go about Securing Fluent Design System?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Fluent Design System in a volatile global economy?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Fluent Design System study?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- How does Fluent Design System integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fluent Design System book in PDF containing 695 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fluent Design System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fluent Design System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fluent Design System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fluent Design System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fluent Design System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fluent Design System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fluent Design System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in Fluent Design System project oversight?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Variance Analysis: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Fluent Design System projections?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Fluent Design System project?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization address regulatory, legal, and ethical compliance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How do you determine what key skills and talents are needed to meet the objectives. Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of favouritism towards a particular contractor during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Risk Register: Have other controls and solutions been implemented in other services which could be applied as an alternative to additional funding?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the assigned Fluent Design System project manager a PMP (Certified Fluent Design System project manager) and experienced?
Step-by-step and complete Fluent Design System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fluent Design System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fluent Design System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fluent Design System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fluent Design System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fluent Design System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fluent Design System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fluent Design System project with this in-depth Fluent Design System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fluent Design System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fluent Design System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fluent Design System investments work better.
This Fluent Design System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.