Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FM broadcasting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FM broadcasting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FM broadcasting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FM broadcasting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FM broadcasting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is FM broadcasting Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How do we Improve FM broadcasting service perception, and satisfaction?
- What are our best practices for minimizing FM broadcasting project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the FM broadcasting project lifecycle?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good FM broadcasting project manager?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FM broadcasting book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FM broadcasting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FM broadcasting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FM broadcasting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FM broadcasting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FM broadcasting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FM broadcasting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FM broadcasting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Executing Process Group: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of FM broadcasting project management. What FM broadcasting project was the first to use modern FM broadcasting project management?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can business terms and conditions be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Risk Register: Contingency actions – planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (FM broadcasting project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the FM broadcasting project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
Step-by-step and complete FM broadcasting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FM broadcasting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FM broadcasting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FM broadcasting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FM broadcasting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FM broadcasting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FM broadcasting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FM broadcasting project with this in-depth FM broadcasting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FM broadcasting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FM broadcasting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FM broadcasting investments work better.
This FM broadcasting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.