Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Focus group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Focus group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Focus group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Focus group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Focus group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does your organization have a customer service orientation (for example, periodic focus groups, client satisfaction surveys, exit interviews, and efforts to streamline service delivery)?
- Using surveys or focus groups, ask where do they like to go, what media do they use, what organizations do they belong to, and what events do they attend?
- Do you feel that you have the flexibility to terminate employees performing research and development work who are covered by a probation period?
- Is your organization currently involved with services research, clinical trials or research on other areas of your operations?
- Do we plan to assess employees reactions to change (via surveys, focus groups, etc.)?
- In the past two years, have you hired employees performing research and development work?
- Focus Groups: Collaborative Exploration or Collective Fudge?
- What is the current focus group for CSPs?
- What have focus groups and surveys revealed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Focus group book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Focus group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Focus group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Focus group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Focus group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Focus group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Focus group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Focus group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does the document/deliverable meet general requirements (for example, statement of work) for all deliverables?
- Change Request: Has a formal technical review been conducted to assess technical correctness?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How can you use Microsoft Focus group project and Excel to assist in Focus group project risk management?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Cost Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Focus group project termination impact Focus group project team members?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all start-up, turn over and close out requirements of the contract satisfied?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent did the evaluation influence the instructional path, such as with adaptive testing?
Step-by-step and complete Focus group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Focus group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Focus group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Focus group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Focus group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Focus group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Focus group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Focus group project with this in-depth Focus group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Focus group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Focus group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Focus group investments work better.
This Focus group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.