Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FogBugz Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FogBugz related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FogBugz specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FogBugz Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FogBugz improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- What would happen if FogBugz weren’t done?
- How do controls support value?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- How do mission and objectives affect the FogBugz processes of our organization?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Think about the functions involved in your FogBugz project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Do we have past FogBugz Successes?
- What does your signature ensure?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FogBugz book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FogBugz self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FogBugz Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FogBugz areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FogBugz Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FogBugz projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FogBugz Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FogBugz project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the FogBugz project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the FogBugz project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the FogBugz project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the FogBugz project?
Step-by-step and complete FogBugz Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FogBugz project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FogBugz project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FogBugz project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FogBugz project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FogBugz project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FogBugz project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FogBugz project with this in-depth FogBugz Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FogBugz projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FogBugz and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FogBugz investments work better.
This FogBugz All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.