Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Food and Bioprocess Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Food and Bioprocess Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Food and Bioprocess Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Food and Bioprocess Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 694 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Food and Bioprocess Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 694 standard requirements:
- Are the best solutions selected?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- What do we want to improve?
- Is the Food and Bioprocess Technology scope manageable?
- Cloud management for Food and Bioprocess Technology do we really need one?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- Do the Food and Bioprocess Technology decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- What are the basics of Food and Bioprocess Technology fraud?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Food and Bioprocess Technology book in PDF containing 694 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Food and Bioprocess Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Food and Bioprocess Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Food and Bioprocess Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Food and Bioprocess Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Food and Bioprocess Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Food and Bioprocess Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Food and Bioprocess Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Food and Bioprocess Technology project and the system/product to be built?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Food and Bioprocess Technology project in xx weeks?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you get the user to tell you what they want?
- Procurement Audit: Are criteria and sub-criteria set suitable to identify the tender that offers best value for money?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Food and Bioprocess Technology project?
- Executing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Food and Bioprocess Technology project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Food and Bioprocess Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Food and Bioprocess Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Food and Bioprocess Technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Food and Bioprocess Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Food and Bioprocess Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Food and Bioprocess Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Food and Bioprocess Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Food and Bioprocess Technology project with this in-depth Food and Bioprocess Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Food and Bioprocess Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Food and Bioprocess Technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Food and Bioprocess Technology investments work better.
This Food and Bioprocess Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.