Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forbes Energy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forbes Energy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forbes Energy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forbes Energy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forbes Energy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Forbes Energy delivery for example is new software needed?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Forbes Energy leaders?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What is the source of the strategies for Forbes Energy strengthening and reform?
- How is business? Why?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How do we manage Forbes Energy Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forbes Energy book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Forbes Energy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forbes Energy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forbes Energy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forbes Energy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forbes Energy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forbes Energy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Forbes Energy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is there additional information that would make you more confident about your analysis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the Forbes Energy project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Forbes Energy project?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Forbes Energy project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Forbes Energy project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Risk Audit: Should additional substantive testing be conducted because of the risk audit results?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
Step-by-step and complete Forbes Energy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forbes Energy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forbes Energy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forbes Energy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forbes Energy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forbes Energy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forbes Energy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forbes Energy project with this in-depth Forbes Energy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forbes Energy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forbes Energy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forbes Energy investments work better.
This Forbes Energy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.