Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forensic photography Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forensic photography related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forensic photography specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forensic photography Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forensic photography improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who is the Forensic photography process owner?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Does our organization need more Forensic photography education?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Is there any existing Forensic photography governance structure?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Forensic photography data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forensic photography book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Forensic photography self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forensic photography Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forensic photography areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forensic photography Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forensic photography projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forensic photography Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Forensic photography project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for assisting staff with their career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff embody the core knowledge, skills and characteristics for which it wishes to be recognized?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Forensic photography project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Forensic photography project requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Forensic photography project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Forensic photography project Manager by Team Members?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What resources might the stakeholder bring to the Forensic photography project?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Forensic photography Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forensic photography project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forensic photography project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forensic photography project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forensic photography project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forensic photography project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forensic photography project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forensic photography project with this in-depth Forensic photography Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forensic photography projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forensic photography and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forensic photography investments work better.
This Forensic photography All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.