Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ForgeRock Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ForgeRock related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ForgeRock specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ForgeRock Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ForgeRock improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- When a ForgeRock manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new ForgeRock in a volatile global economy?
- Is ForgeRock Required?
- How do we Identify specific ForgeRock investment and emerging trends?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- Is the ForgeRock organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ForgeRock book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ForgeRock self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ForgeRock Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ForgeRock areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ForgeRock Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ForgeRock projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ForgeRock Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ForgeRock project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your ForgeRock project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this ForgeRock project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and ForgeRock project work can be performed. Will the ForgeRock project requirements become approved in writing?
- Change Log: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet the legislative requirements (for example PAYG, super contributions) for paid employees?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do I want to achieve this goal?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
Step-by-step and complete ForgeRock Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ForgeRock project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ForgeRock project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ForgeRock project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ForgeRock project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ForgeRock project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ForgeRock project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ForgeRock project with this in-depth ForgeRock Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ForgeRock projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ForgeRock and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ForgeRock investments work better.
This ForgeRock All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.