Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Form fit and function Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Form fit and function related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Form fit and function specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Form fit and function Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 785 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Form fit and function improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 785 standard requirements:
- Do those selected for the Form fit and function team have a good general understanding of what Form fit and function is all about?
- Consider your own Form fit and function project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Who sets the Form fit and function standards?
- How are measurements made?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Form fit and function? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Form fit and function book in PDF containing 785 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Form fit and function self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Form fit and function Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Form fit and function areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Form fit and function Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Form fit and function projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Form fit and function Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Form fit and function project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the expert likely to gain privileged knowledge from his activity which could be advantageous for him in a subsequent competition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Form fit and function project?
- Risk Audit: What are the differences and similarities between strategic and operational risks in your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Form fit and function project repository for each release?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization ensure the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, security and accessibility of data and information?
- Cost Baseline: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Form fit and function projections?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Form fit and function project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Form fit and function Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Form fit and function project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Form fit and function project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Form fit and function project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Form fit and function project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Form fit and function project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Form fit and function project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Form fit and function project with this in-depth Form fit and function Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Form fit and function projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Form fit and function and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Form fit and function investments work better.
This Form fit and function All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.