Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Formal learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Formal learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Formal learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Formal learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 933 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Formal learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 933 standard requirements:
- The school is the place you did most of your formal learning. What is it about the school and the way it is organised that encouraged you to attend?
- There’s many different ways of learning (informal learning, social media, collaboration, smartphones, etc), how to capture learning?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Are we doing enough to encourage informal learning?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What are our Formal learning Processes?
- How do you measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Formal learning book in PDF containing 933 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Formal learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Formal learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Formal learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Formal learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Formal learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Formal learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Formal learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When does the organization expect to be able to complete it?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Formal learning project performance into line with the Formal learning project plan?
- Decision Log: Adversarial Environment. Is your opponent open to a non-traditional workflow, or will it likely challenge anything you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Formal learning project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does he need in order to complete schedule development?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Formal learning project?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Earned Value Status: Where is Evidence-based Earned Value in your organization reported?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Attainable / Achievable: The goal is attainable; can you actually accomplish the goal?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does the job market and current state of the economy affect human resource management?
Step-by-step and complete Formal learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Formal learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Formal learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Formal learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Formal learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Formal learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Formal learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Formal learning project with this in-depth Formal learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Formal learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Formal learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Formal learning investments work better.
This Formal learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.