Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Formative assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Formative assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Formative assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Formative assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Formative assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- What does Formative assessment success mean to the stakeholders?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What can we do to improve?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Formative assessment project?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Formative assessment Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Will Formative assessment have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Formative assessment that make it risky?
- What information do users need?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Formative assessment book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Formative assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Formative assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Formative assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Formative assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Formative assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Formative assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Formative assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Formative assessment project manager must do to finalize Formative assessment project close-out?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the Formative assessment project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How will economic events and trends likely affect the Formative assessment project?
Step-by-step and complete Formative assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Formative assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Formative assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Formative assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Formative assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Formative assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Formative assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Formative assessment project with this in-depth Formative assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Formative assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Formative assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Formative assessment investments work better.
This Formative assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.