Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fortification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fortification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fortification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fortification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 911 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fortification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 911 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Fortification experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Is a Fortification Team Work effort in place?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Fortification ?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Fortification team, Fortification itself?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Will there be any necessary staff changes (redundancies or new hires)?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fortification book in PDF containing 911 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fortification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fortification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fortification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fortification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fortification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fortification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fortification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Quality of people required to meet the forecast needs of the department?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Fortification project?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Fortification project management software?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Fortification project leaders committed to this Fortification project full time?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Fortification project management deliverables of each process group?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What kind of preparation would be required to do this?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules – are all tasks included?
Step-by-step and complete Fortification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fortification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fortification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fortification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fortification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fortification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fortification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fortification project with this in-depth Fortification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fortification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fortification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fortification investments work better.
This Fortification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.