Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fortification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fortification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fortification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fortification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fortification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Fortification’s gains?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- Is there a Fortification Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- How long will it take to change?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Which Fortification goals are the most important?
- What is Effective Fortification?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fortification book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Fortification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fortification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fortification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fortification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fortification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fortification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fortification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Does the Fortification project provide innovative ways for Veterans to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Fortification projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Fortification project management processes you chose to use?
- Variance Analysis: Other relevant issues of Variance Analysis -selling price or gross margin?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What is the stakeholders power and status in relation to the Fortification project?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create and communicate values and performance expectations?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Fortification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fortification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fortification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fortification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fortification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fortification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fortification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fortification project with this in-depth Fortification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fortification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fortification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fortification investments work better.
This Fortification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.