Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Forum Energy Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Forum Energy Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Forum Energy Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Forum Energy Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Forum Energy Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Why is Forum Energy Technologies important for you now?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Forum Energy Technologies ?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- How are the Forum Energy Technologies’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- What are the expected benefits of Forum Energy Technologies to the stakeholder?
- What are the challenges?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- When a Forum Energy Technologies manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Forum Energy Technologies book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Forum Energy Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Forum Energy Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Forum Energy Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Forum Energy Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Forum Energy Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Forum Energy Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Forum Energy Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Forum Energy Technologies project scope management, and why is good Forum Energy Technologies project scope management so important on information technology Forum Energy Technologies projects?
- Network Diagram: Exercise: What is the probability that the Forum Energy Technologies project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Decision Log: At what point in time does loss become unacceptable?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there different rules or organizational models for men and women?
- Quality Audit: Are multiple statements on the same issue consistent with each other?
Step-by-step and complete Forum Energy Technologies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Forum Energy Technologies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Forum Energy Technologies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Forum Energy Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Forum Energy Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Forum Energy Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Forum Energy Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Forum Energy Technologies project with this in-depth Forum Energy Technologies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Forum Energy Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Forum Energy Technologies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Forum Energy Technologies investments work better.
This Forum Energy Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.