Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Foundation network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Foundation network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Foundation network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Foundation network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Foundation network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- What are the costs of reform?
- Who will be in control?
- Who needs to know about Foundation network ?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- To what extent does management recognize Foundation network as a tool to increase the results?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Does Foundation network create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Foundation network been identified and analyzed?
- How can you negotiate Foundation network successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Foundation network book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Foundation network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Foundation network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Foundation network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Foundation network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Foundation network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Foundation network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Foundation network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Foundation network projects that involve outside contracts?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have public/private national resources and/or counterparts been mobilized to contribute to the programmes objective and produce results and impacts?
- Risk Audit: If applicable; Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Lessons Learned: What would you like to see better documented about how to use existing processes on this type of Foundation network project?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Foundation network project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do risks change during the Foundation network projects life cycle?
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
Step-by-step and complete Foundation network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Foundation network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Foundation network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Foundation network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Foundation network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Foundation network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Foundation network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Foundation network project with this in-depth Foundation network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Foundation network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Foundation network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Foundation network investments work better.
This Foundation network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.