Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Foundation network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Foundation network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Foundation network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Foundation network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Foundation network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Who needs to know about Foundation network ?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is the Foundation network organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What business benefits will Foundation network goals deliver if achieved?
- When a Foundation network manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Foundation network study?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Foundation network book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Foundation network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Foundation network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Foundation network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Foundation network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Foundation network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Foundation network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Foundation network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Foundation network project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Foundation network project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Foundation network project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Foundation network project quality management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the primary and secondary schedule tools defined?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Foundation network project?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Foundation network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Foundation network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Foundation network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Foundation network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Foundation network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Foundation network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Foundation network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Foundation network project with this in-depth Foundation network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Foundation network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Foundation network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Foundation network investments work better.
This Foundation network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.