Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Frame of reference Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Frame of reference related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Frame of reference specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Frame of reference Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Frame of reference improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- What is Effective Frame of reference?
- Are operating procedures consistent?
- Can Frame of reference be learned?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What measurements are being captured?
- What is our formula for success in Frame of reference ?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Frame of reference move?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Frame of reference book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Frame of reference self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Frame of reference Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Frame of reference areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Frame of reference Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Frame of reference projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Frame of reference Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Frame of reference project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Frame of reference project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Frame of reference project?
- Procurement Audit: Are advantages and disadvantages of in-house production, outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Lessons Learned: Did the Frame of reference project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Frame of reference project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
Step-by-step and complete Frame of reference Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Frame of reference project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Frame of reference project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Frame of reference project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Frame of reference project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Frame of reference project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Frame of reference project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Frame of reference project with this in-depth Frame of reference Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Frame of reference projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Frame of reference and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Frame of reference investments work better.
This Frame of reference All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.