Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Framework Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Framework Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Framework Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Framework Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Framework Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Is Framework Program dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do we all define Framework Program in the same way?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Framework Program forward?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Framework Program measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Framework Program products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- What are the known security controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Framework Program book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Framework Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Framework Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Framework Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Framework Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Framework Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Framework Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Framework Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk Probability and Impact: How will the probabilities and impacts of risk items be assessed?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Framework Program project management methodology?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Framework Program project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Procurement Management Plan: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Framework Program project?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Framework Program project?
Step-by-step and complete Framework Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Framework Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Framework Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Framework Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Framework Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Framework Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Framework Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Framework Program project with this in-depth Framework Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Framework Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Framework Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Framework Program investments work better.
This Framework Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.