What is involved in Cloud Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud Architecture related domains to cover and 114 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud Architecture, Virtual private cloud, Computer multitasking, Comparison of structured storage software, HP Cloud, Explicit parallelism, Hardware virtualization, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Web engineering, General Magic, Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand, Cloud computing security, Ateji PX, Virtual machines, Ubiquitous computing, Dataflow architecture, Uniform memory access, Apache CloudStack, Linux kernel, Application checkpointing, National Diet Library, Data visualization, Speculative multithreading, Hardware scout, EMC Atmos, Web API, Object storage, Bit-level parallelism, Cloud computing comparison, Service bureau, Non-disclosure agreement, Edge computing, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, Cache invalidation, Non-blocking algorithm, Smarter Planet, Parallel computing, Parallel Virtual Machine, Community cloud, VMware ESX, IBM cloud computing, System resource, Disk image, Google Compute Engine, Gustafson’s law, Operational expenditure:
Cloud Architecture Critical Criteria:
Consider Cloud Architecture visions and attract Cloud Architecture skills.
– How do you ensure that security policies are accurately and fully implemented across the cloud architectures you are using and buying into?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cloud Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are you able to map the current architecture of the candidate application to cloud architecture?
– Are you buying into a cloud architecture/infrastructure/ service which is not compliant?
– Does Cloud Architecture appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What will drive Cloud Architecture change?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Coach on Virtual private cloud results and overcome Virtual private cloud skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Cloud Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How likely is the current Cloud Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– To what extent does management recognize Cloud Architecture as a tool to increase the results?
Computer multitasking Critical Criteria:
Steer Computer multitasking projects and intervene in Computer multitasking processes and leadership.
– Is there any existing Cloud Architecture governance structure?
– What are the short and long-term Cloud Architecture goals?
– How do we Lead with Cloud Architecture in Mind?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Comparison of structured storage software failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Comparison of structured storage software results.
– What are current Cloud Architecture Paradigms?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Give examples of HP Cloud strategies and describe which business rules are needed as HP Cloud interface.
– Is Supporting Cloud Architecture documentation required?
– How can the value of Cloud Architecture be defined?
– How much does Cloud Architecture help?
Explicit parallelism Critical Criteria:
Audit Explicit parallelism decisions and probe Explicit parallelism strategic alliances.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Cloud Architecture?
– What are all of our Cloud Architecture domains and what do they do?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Confer over Hardware virtualization management and reduce Hardware virtualization costs.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud Architecture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cloud Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cloud Architecture services/products?
National Institute of Standards and Technology Critical Criteria:
Dissect National Institute of Standards and Technology planning and define National Institute of Standards and Technology competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a Cloud Architecture project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Cloud Architecture project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Cloud Architecture project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Cloud Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud Architecture with what users do day-to-day?
Web engineering Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Web engineering visions and display thorough understanding of the Web engineering process.
– Does Cloud Architecture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have you identified your Cloud Architecture key performance indicators?
General Magic Critical Criteria:
Transcribe General Magic outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of General Magic relationship management.
– Does Cloud Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud Architecture strengthening and reform?
– What are specific Cloud Architecture Rules to follow?
Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand adoptions and find the essential reading for Virtual Private Cloud OnDemand researchers.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Cloud Architecture? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cloud Architecture ?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Cloud Architecture?
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Use past Cloud computing security risks and mentor Cloud computing security customer orientation.
– Do those selected for the Cloud Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Cloud Architecture is all about?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
Ateji PX Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Ateji PX projects and separate what are the business goals Ateji PX is aiming to achieve.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cloud Architecture moving forward?
Virtual machines Critical Criteria:
Recall Virtual machines risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Virtual machines.
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Cloud Architecture processes?
– Is the Cloud Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Ubiquitous computing quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Ubiquitous computing projects.
– Consider your own Cloud Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Why is Cloud Architecture important for you now?
– Do we have past Cloud Architecture Successes?
Dataflow architecture Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Dataflow architecture tactics and change contexts.
– What are the long-term Cloud Architecture goals?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud Architecture?
Uniform memory access Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Uniform memory access adoptions and find the essential reading for Uniform memory access researchers.
– Can we add value to the current Cloud Architecture decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Apache CloudStack projects and differentiate in coordinating Apache CloudStack.
– Are there Cloud Architecture problems defined?
Linux kernel Critical Criteria:
Apply Linux kernel planning and get out your magnifying glass.
Application checkpointing Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Application checkpointing quality and stake your claim.
– When a Cloud Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Sort National Diet Library projects and customize techniques for implementing National Diet Library controls.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Cloud Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What business benefits will Cloud Architecture goals deliver if achieved?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Data visualization issues and stake your claim.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– What threat is Cloud Architecture addressing?
Speculative multithreading Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Speculative multithreading risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Speculative multithreading.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Cloud Architecture into the services that we provide?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
– Does our organization need more Cloud Architecture education?
Hardware scout Critical Criteria:
Infer Hardware scout engagements and do something to it.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud Architecture processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our Cloud Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Differentiate EMC Atmos strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud Architecture in a volatile global economy?
– Is maximizing Cloud Architecture protection the same as minimizing Cloud Architecture loss?
– How to Secure Cloud Architecture?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Web API tasks and spearhead techniques for implementing Web API.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Cloud Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud Architecture project?
Object storage Critical Criteria:
Detail Object storage management and develop and take control of the Object storage initiative.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Cloud Architecture does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Cloud Architecture is underway?
– How can we improve Cloud Architecture?
Bit-level parallelism Critical Criteria:
Graph Bit-level parallelism planning and arbitrate Bit-level parallelism techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What vendors make products that address the Cloud Architecture needs?
– What is the purpose of Cloud Architecture in relation to the mission?
Cloud computing comparison Critical Criteria:
Survey Cloud computing comparison adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Cloud computing comparison.
Service bureau Critical Criteria:
Discourse Service bureau decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Service bureau services.
– In what ways are Cloud Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Cloud Architecture requirements in detail?
Non-disclosure agreement Critical Criteria:
Start Non-disclosure agreement visions and get the big picture.
– Think of your Cloud Architecture project. what are the main functions?
– What are internal and external Cloud Architecture relations?
Edge computing Critical Criteria:
Group Edge computing issues and look at it backwards.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Cloud Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Computational offloading in mobile edge computing has a couple of challenges: how to split an IoT application?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Cloud Architecture forward?
– Are there Cloud Architecture Models?
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides Critical Criteria:
Consider Google Docs, Sheets and Slides risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud Architecture activities?
Cache invalidation Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Cache invalidation projects and get the big picture.
Non-blocking algorithm Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Non-blocking algorithm issues and shift your focus.
– Is the scope of Cloud Architecture defined?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Coach on Smarter Planet outcomes and devise Smarter Planet key steps.
– How do we manage Cloud Architecture Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Does the Cloud Architecture task fit the clients priorities?
Parallel computing Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Parallel computing failures and oversee Parallel computing management by competencies.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Cloud Architecture processes?
– How do we go about Comparing Cloud Architecture approaches/solutions?
– What is our formula for success in Cloud Architecture ?
Parallel Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Boost Parallel Virtual Machine visions and intervene in Parallel Virtual Machine processes and leadership.
Community cloud Critical Criteria:
Design Community cloud risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Community cloud.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Cloud Architecture effort?
VMware ESX Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in VMware ESX issues and triple focus on important concepts of VMware ESX relationship management.
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Meet over IBM cloud computing projects and innovate what needs to be done with IBM cloud computing.
– Among the Cloud Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
System resource Critical Criteria:
Detail System resource planning and acquire concise System resource education.
– What are the key elements of your Cloud Architecture performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud Architecture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud Architecture Management?
Disk image Critical Criteria:
Model after Disk image governance and look at the big picture.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud Architecture leaders?
– Are accountability and ownership for Cloud Architecture clearly defined?
Google Compute Engine Critical Criteria:
Infer Google Compute Engine decisions and perfect Google Compute Engine conflict management.
Gustafson’s law Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Gustafson’s law goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cloud Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can we do Cloud Architecture without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud Architecture production?
Operational expenditure Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Operational expenditure decisions and find out.
– How can you negotiate Cloud Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud Architecture External links:
Sidelab – Brisbane Web Design and Cloud Architecture
Azure File Storage | Cloud Architecture | Peters & Associates
Migrating Mailboxes to Office 365 | Cloud Architecture
Virtual private cloud External links:
Virtual Network – Virtual Private Cloud | Microsoft Azure
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) | Google Cloud Platform
Private Cloud Hosting Services – Virtual Private Cloud
Computer multitasking External links:
What Is Computer Multitasking? (with picture) – wiseGEEK
Comparison of structured storage software External links:
Comparison of structured storage software – WOW.com
HP Cloud External links:
hp cloud matrix – staples.com
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
Hardware virtualization External links:
[Update] Bypass The Hardware Virtualization …
Web engineering External links:
What Is Web Engineering? | eHow
WebSite Design | Digital Marketing | Aspen Web Engineering
What are quality attributes of web engineering? – Quora
General Magic External links:
General Magic Company – Home | Facebook
General Magic Tricks: ClownAntics.com
Home – General Magic
Cloud computing security External links:
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
Virtual machines External links:
Beginner Geek: How to Create and Use Virtual Machines
Virtual machines (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Virtual machines – UUMath
Ubiquitous computing External links:
Human-Centered and Ubiquitous Computing Lab – …
Nadir Weibel – Human-Centered and Ubiquitous Computing …
Home | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Dataflow architecture External links:
[PDF]Dataflow Architecture – cse.yeditepe.edu.tr
Uniform memory access External links:
Non-Uniform Memory Access (NUMA): Overview – Petri
Apache CloudStack External links:
Marketing – Apache Cloudstack – Apache Software …
Linux kernel External links:
Pantech UML295 Linux kernel support | Verizon Community
Linux Kernel Newbies – Linux Kernel Newbies
2-Year-Old Linux Kernel Issue Resurfaces As High-Risk Flaw
Application checkpointing External links:
HARDWARE-ASSISTED APPLICATION CHECKPOINTING …
National Diet Library External links:
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Data visualization External links:
QuickBooks Data Visualization And Business Intelligence
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
EMC Atmos External links:
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
ECS 2.0 – ECS EMC Atmos Object Service API support
EMC Atmos GeoDrive
Web API External links:
SmartBid Web Api
Web API Admin Site – Votes PA
Object storage External links:
Object Storage | Quantum Insights – Part 2
Object Storage | Evaluator Group
Bit-level parallelism External links:
Bit-level Parallelism Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Cloud computing comparison External links:
Cloud Computing Comparison | Matrixforce Orbit
Service bureau External links:
[PDF]FHA Connection Guide Service Bureau …
Contact Us | Service Bureau, Inc.
Quick Start Guide: Service Bureau Administration
Non-disclosure agreement External links:
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), also referred to as a confidentiality statement or clause, is a document that offers protection to people engaged in a business relationship where confidential information is shared.
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Cornell University
[DOC]NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT – Welcome | USPS
Edge computing External links:
Multi access Edge Computing Pioneer – Saguna
What is Edge Computing? | GE Digital
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides External links:
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides – adelphi.edu
Cache invalidation External links:
Why is cache invalidation considered difficult? – Quora
Cache Invalidation Overview – Google Cloud Platform
Why is cache invalidation considered difficult? – Quora
Non-blocking algorithm External links:
Cryptography, non-blocking algorithm, quantum computing …
Smarter Planet External links:
IBM and ILOG for a smarter planet – SmartData Collective
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM – United States
Parallel Virtual Machine External links:
[PDF]Pvm Parallel Virtual Machine – justborn.store
Community cloud External links:
Salesforce Community Cloud Demo – YouTube
Community Cloud Atlas – Home | Facebook
Home – July2017 – LinuxONE Community Cloud
VMware ESX External links:
[PDF]Vmware Esx Administration Guide – thejean.store
System resource External links:
“System Resource Exceeded” error message when you …
USPS – Money Order Inquiry System Resources
Quality Rating & Improvement System Resource Guide – QRIS
Disk image External links:
Disk Image Backup Knowledgebase – IDrive®
Disk Utility 12.x: Create a disk image – Apple Support
PGP Whole Disk Encryption Recovery Disk Image(s) – …
Google Compute Engine External links:
Google Compute Engine Snapshots
Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
Gustafson’s law External links:
Gustafson’s Law – YouTube