What is involved in Computer data storage
Find out what the related areas are that Computer data storage connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computer data storage thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computer data storage journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computer data storage leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computer data storage related domains to cover and 183 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computer data storage, Computer data storage, Optical jukebox, Central processing unit, Computer programming, Binary numeral system, Information repository, Desktop computer, Synchronous dynamic random access memory, Semiconductor memory, Magnetic stripe card, Punched card, Hard disk drive, Computer memory, Electrical resistance, Tertiary storage, Arithmetic logic unit, File hosting service, File system, Memory protection, Magnetoresistive random-access memory, Computer network, Data security, Magnetic tape, Virtual memory, PubMed Central, Operating system, Wide area network, Disaster recovery, Digital Linear Tape, Optical storage, Paper data storage, Selectron tube, Swayne memory, Magnetic-core memory, Personal computer hardware, Personal computer, Industrial robot, 3D XPoint, Memory storage density, Dynamic random-access memory, DNA digital data storage, Wire recording, Magneto-optic Kerr effect, Holographic Versatile Disc, J. S. Vitter, Solid-state drive, Random-access memory, Optical tape, Complete works of Shakespeare, Storage area network, Error detection and correction, External memory algorithms, Racetrack memory, Vacuum tube, Read-only memory:
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Nurse Computer data storage decisions and look at the big picture.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Computer data storage models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Computer data storage into the services that we provide?
– Do the Computer data storage decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Computer data storage quality and oversee implementation of Computer data storage.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Computer data storage strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Computer data storage, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we measure improved Computer data storage service perception, and satisfaction?
Optical jukebox Critical Criteria:
Steer Optical jukebox strategies and ask questions.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Computer data storage is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can we do Computer data storage without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are accountability and ownership for Computer data storage clearly defined?
Central processing unit Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Central processing unit governance and customize techniques for implementing Central processing unit controls.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computer data storage process?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Computer data storage been identified and analyzed?
– How can skill-level changes improve Computer data storage?
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Analyze Computer programming adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Computer programming.
– Is the Computer data storage organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is our formula for success in Computer data storage ?
– Are there recognized Computer data storage problems?
Binary numeral system Critical Criteria:
Grasp Binary numeral system goals and correct better engagement with Binary numeral system results.
– Will Computer data storage have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– To what extent does management recognize Computer data storage as a tool to increase the results?
– Think of your Computer data storage project. what are the main functions?
Information repository Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Information repository decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Information repository.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Computer data storage services/products?
– Is the scope of Computer data storage defined?
Desktop computer Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Desktop computer goals and separate what are the business goals Desktop computer is aiming to achieve.
– Does Computer data storage analysis show the relationships among important Computer data storage factors?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Computer data storage moving forward?
Synchronous dynamic random access memory Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Synchronous dynamic random access memory tactics and report on developing an effective Synchronous dynamic random access memory strategy.
– How do we go about Comparing Computer data storage approaches/solutions?
– Does Computer data storage appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Is Computer data storage Required?
Semiconductor memory Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Semiconductor memory risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Semiconductor memory projects.
– Does Computer data storage create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we Improve Computer data storage service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to Secure Computer data storage?
Magnetic stripe card Critical Criteria:
Infer Magnetic stripe card outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Magnetic stripe card results.
– Have you identified your Computer data storage key performance indicators?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Computer data storage?
Punched card Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Punched card tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do we go about Securing Computer data storage?
Hard disk drive Critical Criteria:
Adapt Hard disk drive tactics and shift your focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Computer data storage with what users do day-to-day?
– Do we have past Computer data storage Successes?
– How to deal with Computer data storage Changes?
Computer memory Critical Criteria:
Pilot Computer memory quality and look at the big picture.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Computer data storage?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Computer data storage processes of our organization?
– When a Computer data storage manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Electrical resistance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Electrical resistance decisions and mentor Electrical resistance customer orientation.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Computer data storage project manager?
– Is Supporting Computer data storage documentation required?
Tertiary storage Critical Criteria:
Dissect Tertiary storage planning and reduce Tertiary storage costs.
– Is Computer data storage dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What about Computer data storage Analysis of results?
Arithmetic logic unit Critical Criteria:
Grade Arithmetic logic unit management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Arithmetic logic unit.
– What is the purpose of Computer data storage in relation to the mission?
– Why should we adopt a Computer data storage framework?
File hosting service Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot File hosting service risks and forecast involvement of future File hosting service projects in development.
– Consider your own Computer data storage project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Computer data storage values?
File system Critical Criteria:
Focus on File system engagements and define what do we need to start doing with File system.
– Which customers cant participate in our Computer data storage domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Computer data storage leader?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Memory protection Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Memory protection tasks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Memory protection.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Computer data storage opportunities costing us money?
– How can the value of Computer data storage be defined?
Magnetoresistive random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Magnetoresistive random-access memory strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Magnetoresistive random-access memory projects.
– In the case of a Computer data storage project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Computer data storage project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Computer data storage project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are all of our Computer data storage domains and what do they do?
– What are the usability implications of Computer data storage actions?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Computer network visions and secure Computer network creativity.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Computer data storage strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Computer data storage processes?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Value Data security results and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Data security.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– How important is Computer data storage to the user organizations mission?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Magnetic tape Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Magnetic tape adoptions and oversee Magnetic tape management by competencies.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Computer data storage forward?
– Do we monitor the Computer data storage decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Virtual memory Critical Criteria:
Grade Virtual memory planning and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Virtual memory projects.
– Is Computer data storage Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How much does Computer data storage help?
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Focus on PubMed Central results and forecast involvement of future PubMed Central projects in development.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Computer data storage effort?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Operating system failures and overcome Operating system skills and management ineffectiveness.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
– Are there Computer data storage problems defined?
Wide area network Critical Criteria:
Shape Wide area network management and figure out ways to motivate other Wide area network users.
Disaster recovery Critical Criteria:
Generalize Disaster recovery quality and innovate what needs to be done with Disaster recovery.
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– We should have adequate and well-tested disaster recovery and business resumption plans for all major systems and have remote facilities to limit the effect of disruptive events. Do we comply?
– Disaster recovery planning, also called contingency planning, is the process of preparing your organizations assets and operations in case of a disaster. but what do we define as a disaster?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Do our business continuity andor disaster recovery plan (bcp/drp) address the timely recovery of our it functions in the event of a disaster?
– Does cloud storage get affected during a natural disaster how can we ensure a secure disaster recovery for that?
– What are our disaster recovery goal prioritazations? Do we want to get the system up as quickly as possible?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– Where does recovery fit within the other phases of emergency management?
– What are the fault tolerance, failover, and disaster recovery plans?
– Key customers and/or suppliers been affected by the disaster?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
– What do regulations of funding sources allow/encourage?
– Do you have a tested IT disaster recovery plan?
– Postpone purchasing supplies/ inventory?
– Why is disaster recovery important?
– If I didnt reopen, what would I do?
– What is our Computer data storage Strategy?
– Insurance coverage?
– Are we any safer?
Digital Linear Tape Critical Criteria:
Generalize Digital Linear Tape decisions and find answers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Computer data storage agendas for the next 3 years?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Computer data storage study?
– What are internal and external Computer data storage relations?
Optical storage Critical Criteria:
Generalize Optical storage decisions and display thorough understanding of the Optical storage process.
– what is the best design framework for Computer data storage organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we maintain Computer data storages Integrity?
Paper data storage Critical Criteria:
Look at Paper data storage leadership and describe the risks of Paper data storage sustainability.
– How would one define Computer data storage leadership?
Selectron tube Critical Criteria:
Rank Selectron tube adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Selectron tube is getting what it needs.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Computer data storage project?
– How can we improve Computer data storage?
Swayne memory Critical Criteria:
Consider Swayne memory governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Swayne memory decisions.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Computer data storage processes?
– Does Computer data storage analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Magnetic-core memory Critical Criteria:
Discourse Magnetic-core memory failures and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Magnetic-core memory projects.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Computer data storage process?
– Are assumptions made in Computer data storage stated explicitly?
– Why are Computer data storage skills important?
Personal computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Investigate Personal computer hardware governance and document what potential Personal computer hardware megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the key elements of your Computer data storage performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for Computer data storage strengthening and reform?
Personal computer Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Personal computer visions and devote time assessing Personal computer and its risk.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Computer data storage workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Computer data storage?
Industrial robot Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Industrial robot results and handle a jump-start course to Industrial robot.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Computer data storage project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Computer data storage project lifecycle?
3D XPoint Critical Criteria:
Talk about 3D XPoint visions and gather practices for scaling 3D XPoint.
– Do Computer data storage rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Memory storage density Critical Criteria:
Recall Memory storage density strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Memory storage density skills.
Dynamic random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Dynamic random-access memory governance and devise Dynamic random-access memory key steps.
DNA digital data storage Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over DNA digital data storage leadership and drive action.
– What are the barriers to increased Computer data storage production?
– Is there any existing Computer data storage governance structure?
– Are we Assessing Computer data storage and Risk?
Wire recording Critical Criteria:
Guard Wire recording outcomes and proactively manage Wire recording risks.
– What vendors make products that address the Computer data storage needs?
Magneto-optic Kerr effect Critical Criteria:
Probe Magneto-optic Kerr effect visions and describe which business rules are needed as Magneto-optic Kerr effect interface.
– Does Computer data storage systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Holographic Versatile Disc Critical Criteria:
Face Holographic Versatile Disc visions and transcribe Holographic Versatile Disc as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Do we all define Computer data storage in the same way?
– What threat is Computer data storage addressing?
J. S. Vitter Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over J. S. Vitter adoptions and intervene in J. S. Vitter processes and leadership.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Computer data storage Management?
Solid-state drive Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Solid-state drive issues and check on ways to get started with Solid-state drive.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Computer data storage goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Random-access memory engagements and explore and align the progress in Random-access memory.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Computer data storage process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Computer data storage process available?
Optical tape Critical Criteria:
Derive from Optical tape tactics and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Optical tape.
– For your Computer data storage project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Complete works of Shakespeare Critical Criteria:
Track Complete works of Shakespeare management and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Complete works of Shakespeare.
Storage area network Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Storage area network leadership and change contexts.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Computer data storage leaders?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Computer data storage requirements in detail?
Error detection and correction Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Error detection and correction goals and report on developing an effective Error detection and correction strategy.
External memory algorithms Critical Criteria:
Value External memory algorithms outcomes and track iterative External memory algorithms results.
Racetrack memory Critical Criteria:
Derive from Racetrack memory projects and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Racetrack memory projects.
– Which Computer data storage goals are the most important?
– What are the long-term Computer data storage goals?
– How do we Lead with Computer data storage in Mind?
Vacuum tube Critical Criteria:
Investigate Vacuum tube goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Vacuum tube information.
– What are the disruptive Computer data storage technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Computer data storage skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Read-only memory Critical Criteria:
Coach on Read-only memory management and oversee implementation of Read-only memory.
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Computer data storage delivery for example is new software needed?
– What business benefits will Computer data storage goals deliver if achieved?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computer data storage Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Optical jukebox External links:
zz Blog – Optical Jukebox
An optical jukebox is a robotic data storage device that can automatically load and unload optical discs, such as Compact Disc, DVD, Ultra Density Optical or Blu-ray disc and can provide terabytes (TB) and petabytes (PB) of tertiary storage.
Optical Jukebox – Home | Facebook
Central processing unit External links:
Central Processing Unit (CPU) – Montgomery County, MD
What is Central Processing Unit (CPU)? Webopedia
07 Nadia Struiwigh – Trip in Fiction [Central Processing Unit]
Computer programming External links:
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming – Augusta Technical College
Gwinnett Technical College- Computer Programming
Binary numeral system External links:
Mathematical jokes: the binary numeral system joke
Binary Numeral System Gifts on Zazzle
Information repository External links:
Information Repository Index – Waste Isolation Pilot Plant
DoDMERB Secure Applicant Information Repository
Paul Swoyer Septics — Information Repository
Desktop computer External links:
Desktops / Desktop Computer Deals | HP® Official Store
Download Skype for Desktop Computer | Skype
Synchronous dynamic random access memory External links:
Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory …
Semiconductor memory External links:
Semiconductor Memory: Fast, Cheap, or Dense? – CHM …
Magnetic stripe card External links:
MSR606 Magnetic Stripe Card Reader Writer Encoder …
[PDF]MAGNETIC STRIPE CARD STANDARDS – MagTek
Punched card External links:
Edge-Punched Card & Video | Martha Stewart
ERIC – PUNCHED CARD SYSTEM NEEDN’T BE …
Proposed Weekly Punched Card Transaction System. – …
Hard disk drive External links:
WD Red 8TB NAS Hard Disk Drive – 5400 RPM Class SATA …
WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive – …
Computer memory External links:
Electrical resistance External links:
What is the electrical resistance of air? – Quora
Tertiary storage External links:
What is a tertiary storage device? – Quora
Arithmetic logic unit External links:
Arithmetic Logic Unit Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]SN54/74LS181 4-BIT ARITHMETIC LOGIC UNIT – …
File hosting service External links:
File hosting service – CodyCross Answers Cheats and Solutions
DET File Hosting Service with Enhanced Recovery
File system External links:
File System Redirector (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
B File System – Official Site
Apple File System (APFS): What you need to know! | iMore
Memory protection External links:
Part 3: Memory Protection Technologies
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Computer Networks – Journal – Elsevier
AngelCom – Business Computer Network Support
Data security External links:
[PDF]Title: Data Security Policy Code: 1-100-200 12-31 …
[PDF]Automotive Data Security – SAE International
Trivalent | Data Protection Software, Data Security Solutions
Magnetic tape External links:
25ft Magnetic Tape Measure | Milwaukee Tool
magnetic tape – Staples Inc.
Virtual memory External links:
[PDF]Virtual Memory – NCAT
Virtual Memory Facts Flashcards | Quizlet
RAM, virtual memory, pagefile, and memory management …
PubMed Central External links:
Need Images? Try PubMed Central | HSLS Update
Pubmed Central Submission | NIH Library
PubMed Central – YouTube
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
nCino Bank Operating System
Which Windows operating system am I running? – …
Wide area network External links:
Wireless Wide Area Network (WWAN)/Mobile Broadband …
Wide Area Network (WAN) | North Dakota ITD
Disaster recovery External links:
Recovers – Community-Powered Disaster Recovery
Coastal Bend Disaster Recovery Group Fund
Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery
Digital Linear Tape External links:
Digital Linear Tape (DLT) | Official Apple Support …
Digital Linear Tape | EDRM
What’s the Best Method of Digital Linear Tape Destruction?
Optical storage External links:
Sell Used Magnetic and Optical Storage Media | Recycling
ERIC – Optical Storage Systems., Technology Teacher, 1991
Paper data storage External links:
The Paper Data Storage Option – Coding Horror
Selectron tube External links:
Selectron tube – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
selectron tube | Diary of a Secret Journalist
Johnniac Selectron Tube | X281.83 | Computer History …
Personal computer hardware External links:
Odessa College – Personal Computer Hardware
Personal computer External links:
HP Personal Computer Startup & No-Boot | HP® Official Site
Personal Computer Training RI, MA | Systemetrics
Association of Personal Computer User Groups
Industrial robot External links:
Industrial Robots by oxford dance on Prezi
Industrial Robot – Open Source Ecology
[PDF]What is an Industrial Robot? – Valley City State University
3D XPoint External links:
3D XPoint | The SSD Guy
DNA digital data storage External links:
What is DNA Digital data storage? – Quora
Wire recording External links:
Preservation Self-Assessment Program (PSAP) | Wire Recording
Wire recording – Just Solve the File Format Problem
Wire recording system – Automatic, Elect Lab
Magneto-optic Kerr effect External links:
Polar Magneto-Optic Kerr Effect System – MicroSense
Magneto-Optic Kerr Effect Microscope | Applied …
Holographic Versatile Disc External links:
Holographic versatile disc by LexInnova – issuu
Holographic versatile disc by LexInnova – issuu
lis3353 – Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD)
J. S. Vitter External links:
[PDF]2 J.-H. LIN AND J. S. VITTER – KU ITTC
Random-access memory External links:
Definition of RANDOM-ACCESS MEMORY – Merriam-Webster
Optical tape External links:
Mystery of 1963 Optical Tape Player Solved – YouTube
Complete works of Shakespeare External links:
Complete works of Shakespeare. (Book, 1903) …
Storage area network External links:
[PDF]EMC Storage Area Network Products and Services …
www.procurement.sc.gov/files/contracts/EMC july 2017.pdf
Support for booting from a Storage Area Network (SAN)
Request For Proposal – Storage Area Network – SWOCC
External memory algorithms External links:
CiteSeerX — Fault Tolerant External Memory Algorithms
[PDF]Fault Tolerant External Memory Algorithms – Duke …
External Memory Algorithms: Dealing with MASSIVE …
Vacuum tube External links:
BlueTube Audio Vacuum Tube Amplifier – YouTube
Read-only memory External links:
Read-Only Memory – Official Site
The Bitmap Brothers: Universe – Read-Only Memory