What is involved in Cloud computing security
Find out what the related areas are that Cloud computing security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Cloud computing security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Cloud computing security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Cloud computing security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Cloud computing security related domains to cover and 193 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Cloud computing security, Single sign-on, Abiquo Enterprise Edition, Virtual private cloud, Zoho Corporation, Microsoft Azure, Records management, VMware vCloud Air, HP Cloud, FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5, Federated identity management, Public sector, Data recovery, Identity management system, Attribute-based encryption, Homomorphic encryption, Computer security, Business continuity planning, Cloud database, Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002, Information security, Rackspace Cloud, G Suite, Amazon Web Services, Intellectual property, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Zadara Storage, Hardware virtualization, Cloud Foundry, Apache CloudStack, Computer network, Software as a service, Comparison of structured storage software, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Service-level agreement, Network security, Personally identifiable information, Audit trail, Cloud Access Security Broker, Cloud computing, Inktank Storage, EMC Atmos, Data center, Community cloud, Platform as a service, Sarbanes-Oxley Act:
Cloud computing security Critical Criteria:
Explore Cloud computing security tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Cloud computing security projects.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Cloud computing security process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Cloud computing security process available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Cloud computing security?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Merge Single sign-on engagements and remodel and develop an effective Single sign-on strategy.
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Cloud computing security with what users do day-to-day?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Cloud computing security processes?
– What business benefits will Cloud computing security goals deliver if achieved?
Abiquo Enterprise Edition Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Abiquo Enterprise Edition goals and grade techniques for implementing Abiquo Enterprise Edition controls.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cloud computing security moving forward?
– Are accountability and ownership for Cloud computing security clearly defined?
– What are our Cloud computing security Processes?
Virtual private cloud Critical Criteria:
Use past Virtual private cloud governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Virtual private cloud.
– For your Cloud computing security project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cloud computing security ?
Zoho Corporation Critical Criteria:
Infer Zoho Corporation leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Zoho Corporation projects.
– what is the best design framework for Cloud computing security organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Cloud computing security agendas for the next 3 years?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Microsoft Azure risks and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Microsoft Azure.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Cloud computing security in a volatile global economy?
– How much does Cloud computing security help?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Records management goals and adjust implementation of Records management.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Cloud computing security opportunities costing us money?
– How will you know that the Cloud computing security project has been successful?
– What is our formula for success in Cloud computing security ?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Explore VMware vCloud Air results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in VMware vCloud Air.
– Is maximizing Cloud computing security protection the same as minimizing Cloud computing security loss?
– Why is Cloud computing security important for you now?
– Do we all define Cloud computing security in the same way?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Recall HP Cloud decisions and document what potential HP Cloud megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Cloud computing security project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Cloud computing security project manager?
– How do we Improve Cloud computing security service perception, and satisfaction?
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 failures and finalize specific methods for FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 acceptance.
– Is there a Cloud computing security Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Cloud computing security activities?
– Who needs to know about Cloud computing security ?
Federated identity management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Federated identity management goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Federated identity management skills.
– What are the business goals Cloud computing security is aiming to achieve?
– Is a Cloud computing security Team Work effort in place?
– Is Cloud computing security Required?
Public sector Critical Criteria:
Study Public sector visions and find answers.
– Among the Cloud computing security product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Cloud computing security move?
– How do we manage Cloud computing security Knowledge Management (KM)?
Data recovery Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Data recovery projects and work towards be a leading Data recovery expert.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Cloud computing security processes?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Cloud computing security process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Cloud computing security project?
– What is the most competent data recovery service in the us?
Identity management system Critical Criteria:
Rank Identity management system strategies and transcribe Identity management system as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Cloud computing security product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do Cloud computing security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who will provide the final approval of Cloud computing security deliverables?
Attribute-based encryption Critical Criteria:
Dissect Attribute-based encryption quality and look at it backwards.
– How likely is the current Cloud computing security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Homomorphic encryption Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Homomorphic encryption decisions and acquire concise Homomorphic encryption education.
– Are there any companies innovating around homomorphic encryption solutions to address cloud security concerns?
– Are there recognized Cloud computing security problems?
– How to Secure Cloud computing security?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Face Computer security management and do something to it.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– Is there any existing Cloud computing security governance structure?
Business continuity planning Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Business continuity planning visions and achieve a single Business continuity planning view and bringing data together.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cloud computing security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– What is business continuity planning and why is it important?
– How can we improve Cloud computing security?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Audit Cloud database strategies and find out.
– To what extent does management recognize Cloud computing security as a tool to increase the results?
– How can you measure Cloud computing security in a systematic way?
– What are the long-term Cloud computing security goals?
Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 Critical Criteria:
Align Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 strategies and devise Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 key steps.
Information security Critical Criteria:
Debate over Information security quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Does this review include assessing opportunities for improvement, need for changes to the ISMS, review of information security policy & objectives?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– Are information security policies reviewed at least once a year and updated as needed?
– Ensure that the information security procedures support the business requirements?
– Does mgmt establish roles and responsibilities for information security?
– Does your company have an information security officer?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
– What is the goal of information security?
Rackspace Cloud Critical Criteria:
Graph Rackspace Cloud leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– What is the name of the rackspace cloud service?
G Suite Critical Criteria:
Think about G Suite results and define G Suite competency-based leadership.
– Think of your Cloud computing security project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Identify specific Cloud computing security investment and emerging trends?
– What threat is Cloud computing security addressing?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Amazon Web Services governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Amazon Web Services skills.
– How can you negotiate Cloud computing security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– When a Cloud computing security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Will Cloud computing security deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Intellectual property Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Intellectual property results and define what do we need to start doing with Intellectual property.
– What will be the policies for data sharing and public access (including provisions for protection of privacy, confidentiality, security, intellectual property rights and other rights as appropriate)?
– During the last 3 years, have you received a complaint or an injunction arising out of intellectual property infringement, content or advertising?
– Does Cloud computing security create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is legal review performed on all intellectual property utilized in the course of your business operations?
– Am I concerned about intellectual property protection and legal issues of my application and data?
– Are there any data with intellectual property (e.g., patent, copyright) concerns with sharing?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Who will own any copyright or intellectual property rights to the data?
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 goals and find answers.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Cloud computing security effort?
– Can we do Cloud computing security without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the barriers to increased Cloud computing security production?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Trace Zadara Storage management and correct better engagement with Zadara Storage results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Cloud computing security project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Cloud computing security project lifecycle?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Cloud computing security goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Which Cloud computing security goals are the most important?
Hardware virtualization Critical Criteria:
Design Hardware virtualization tactics and test out new things.
– Do those selected for the Cloud computing security team have a good general understanding of what Cloud computing security is all about?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Cloud computing security leaders?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Investigate Cloud Foundry tasks and look at the big picture.
– In what ways are Cloud computing security vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How important is Cloud computing security to the user organizations mission?
Apache CloudStack Critical Criteria:
Chart Apache CloudStack projects and probe Apache CloudStack strategic alliances.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Cloud computing security processes of our organization?
– Are we Assessing Cloud computing security and Risk?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Deduce Computer network tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cloud computing security values?
– What is the source of the strategies for Cloud computing security strengthening and reform?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
Discuss Software as a service governance and plan concise Software as a service education.
– Does Cloud computing security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Why should we adopt a Cloud computing security framework?
Comparison of structured storage software Critical Criteria:
Examine Comparison of structured storage software risks and adjust implementation of Comparison of structured storage software.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Cloud computing security been identified and analyzed?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard issues and find out what it really means.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Cloud computing security project?
– What will drive Cloud computing security change?
Service-level agreement Critical Criteria:
Think about Service-level agreement outcomes and sort Service-level agreement activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Cloud computing security objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In terms of service availability, can you get your vendor to sign a service-level agreement?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Cloud computing security objectives?
– Is Cloud computing security dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Network security Critical Criteria:
Talk about Network security results and be persistent.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cloud computing security. How do we gain traction?
– Are the disaster recovery plan (DRP) and the business contingency plan (BCP) tested annually?
– What are the short and long-term Cloud computing security goals?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Sort Personally identifiable information planning and catalog Personally identifiable information activities.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Cloud computing security project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Cloud computing security activities?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– How do we keep improving Cloud computing security?
Audit trail Critical Criteria:
Mine Audit trail failures and slay a dragon.
– How do we ensure Complete audit trails are maintained during the recovery period?
– Generate granular audit trails of all user actions to whatever level is needed?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Cloud computing security?
– How is the value delivered by Cloud computing security being measured?
– Who sets the Cloud computing security standards?
Cloud Access Security Broker Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Cloud Access Security Broker failures and improve Cloud Access Security Broker service perception.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Cloud computing security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Cloud computing security Management?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Start Cloud computing risks and oversee Cloud computing management by competencies.
– The lack of research tools is unfortunate given that even the most fundamental questions are still unanswered: what is the right distributed architecture for a cloudcomputing system?
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– What are the specific security and integrity threats to cloud computing storage systems that do not exist in private data centers?
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– For a customer-facing application, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase the number of customers accessing it?
– Which cloud computing characteristic enables consumers to get computing resources without any human intervention?
– What are the existing or planned mechanisms to assess the interoperability of different vendor implementations?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in IT expenditure?
– What are the pros cons of various oss for cloud computing?
– Resource provisioning algos in cloud computing?
– What will cloud computing look like in 5 years?
– Defining terms: what is a cloud platform?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– Will database virtualization take off?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
Inktank Storage Critical Criteria:
Use past Inktank Storage engagements and maintain Inktank Storage for success.
– How will you measure your Cloud computing security effectiveness?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Examine EMC Atmos engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is Cloud computing security Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we go about Securing Cloud computing security?
– What is our Cloud computing security Strategy?
Data center Critical Criteria:
Sort Data center results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Data center results.
– Fog Computing is internet computing where the devices responsible for the computing surround us. Instead of having a data center where all of the processing and storage occurs, fog computing would allow us to bring the devices closer to us and these devices would be responsible for their own processing and storage. So how does this concept help us deal with the problems created by the IoT, and what benefits would this provide us that upgrading the cloud infrastructure couldnt?
– Are we a listed company, if so ask ourselves this: Disaster recovery planning, or its lack, will affect a companys equity position. why buy stock in a company that will disappear should the data center go down?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– An administrator of a virtualized data center is particularly concerned about nic failure. what should the administrator configure to address this concern?
– Do operating procedures require systems to undergo a security/vulnerability scan before being placed into production?
– Which report should an administrator use to know both historic and current utilization of storage in a data center?
– Which data center management activity involves eliminating single points of failure to ensure business continuity?
– Which applications are best suited for the internal data center, and which ones make sense for the public cloud?
– Does Cloud computing security analysis show the relationships among important Cloud computing security factors?
– Should the dataset be deposited in a national, international or discipline-based data center?
– Do any countries force cloud based companies to house data within that countrys data centers?
– Is stuff in the cloud on the same legal footing as stuff in your data center?
– Is the priority of system restores documented in the disaster recovery plan?
– How many and where are located the providers data centers?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– Why should data center elements be monitored?
Community cloud Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Community cloud planning and shift your focus.
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Platform as a service projects and raise human resource and employment practices for Platform as a service.
– Does Cloud computing security appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Sarbanes-Oxley Act leadership and work towards be a leading Sarbanes-Oxley Act expert.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Cloud computing security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there Cloud computing security Models?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Cloud computing security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Cloud computing security External links:
[PDF]DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements …
Cloud Computing Security – Google Cloud
6 Cloud Computing Security Policy and Requirements – USPS
Single sign-on External links:
JCCC Single Sign-on
UAH Single Sign-On
Abiquo Enterprise Edition External links:
Abiquo Enterprise Edition | crunchbase
Virtual private cloud External links:
Virtual Network – Virtual Private Cloud | Microsoft Azure
Private Cloud Hosting Services – Virtual Private Cloud
Virtual Private Cloud Services | Hostway
Zoho Corporation External links:
Zoho Corporation – Official Site
Zoho Corporation – Android Apps on Google Play
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Essentials | Azure training – cloud services
Microsoft Azure IoT Device Catalog
Pricing Calculator | Microsoft Azure
Records management External links:
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Records Management | North Dakota ITD
Records Management Policy | Policies & Procedures
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air
VMware vCloud Air 5-minute Elevator Pitch with Q&A – YouTube
HP Cloud External links:
HP Cloud Storage Access Platform & Solutions – Gladinet
hp cloud matrix – staples.com
FUJITSU Cloud IaaS Trusted Public S5 External links:
Federated identity management External links:
Federated Identity Management Glossary
Federated Identity Management – Gartner IT Glossary
Setting up Federated Identity Management with EDUCAUSE
Public sector External links:
CGI Public Sector Cloud
SunGard Public Sector NaviLine® – Indiana
Public Sector – Employers | Aetna
Data recovery External links:
Professional Data Recovery Services | DataTech Labs
Data Recovery Services | Kroll Ontrack, LLC
Identity management system External links:
Identity Management System | Bids from BidPrime
Homomorphic encryption External links:
Hacker Lexicon: What Is Homomorphic Encryption? | WIRED
Security Now 376 Fully Homomorphic Encryption | …
Computer security External links:
Computer Security | Consumer Information
GateKeeper – Computer Security Lock | Security for Laptops
Naked Security – Computer Security News, Advice and …
Cloud database External links:
Cloud Database Platform | Compose
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
SQL Database – Cloud Database as a Service | Microsoft …
Information security External links:
Title & Settlement Information Security
Managed Security Services | Information Security Solutions
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Rackspace Cloud External links:
Rackspace Cloud Files API 1.0 – Rackspace Developer Portal
Big Data on the Rackspace Cloud – Rackspace Hosting
G Suite External links:
G Suite Status Dashboard
G Suite (formerly Google Apps) | Cedarville University
What’s New in G Suite
Amazon Web Services External links:
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Intellectual property External links:
ktMINE | Intellectual Property Data & Analytics Platform
Computer Crime and Intellectual Property Section …
www.justice.gov › … › About The Criminal Division › Sections/Offices
Bejin Bieneman PLC | Intellectual Property Attorneys
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 External links:
[PDF]Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
U.S. Laws: Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Zadara Storage Cube – 60TB Block and File storage
Zadara Storage Cube – 1.6TB SSD block and file storage
Hardware virtualization External links:
[Update] Bypass The Hardware Virtualization …
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry Summit Europe 2017: Schedule
Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry | Rackspace
Apache CloudStack External links:
Apache CloudStack: Open Source Cloud Computing
Marketing – Apache Cloudstack – Apache Software …
Computer network External links:
Computer Networks – Journal – Elsevier
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
Software as a service External links:
What is SaaS? Software as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Comparison of structured storage software External links:
Comparison of structured storage software explained
Comparison of structured storage software – WOW.com
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – CyberArk
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 3 – …
Network security External links:
Cloud Harmonics Network Security Training and IT Training
Institute for Applied Network Security – Official Site
NIKSUN – Network Security and Performance
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Audit trail External links:
Audit Trail | FileMaker Community
An audit trail (also called audit log) is a security-relevant chronological record, set of records, and/or destination and source of records that provide documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation, procedure, or event.
Cloud Access Security Broker External links:
Top-ranked CASB: What is a Cloud Access Security Broker?
Market Guide for Cloud Access Security Brokers – Gartner
Cloud Access Security Broker – CASB – StratoKey
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
ClearDATA – Secure, HIPAA Compliant Cloud Computing
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
EMC Atmos External links:
EMC Atmos GeoDrive
[PDF]EMC ATMOS CLOUD STORAGE
Free EMC Atmos Fundamentals e-learning – DECN
Data center External links:
Seattle Internet Colocation Data Center – Westin Building
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
ADE Data Center – Home
Community cloud External links:
Community Cloud Atlas – Home | Facebook
Community Cloud: Salesforce Community Pricing – Salesforce.com
What is a Community Cloud? – Definition from Techopedia
Platform as a service External links:
VPaaS – Video Platform as a Service | Kaltura
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Business Messaging Platform as a Service – Skycore
Sarbanes-Oxley Act External links:
Sarbanes-Oxley Act Of 2002 – SOX – Investopedia
Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 Flashcards | Quizlet
1-6 Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance – USPS