What is involved in Model-Driven Engineering
Find out what the related areas are that Model-Driven Engineering connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Model-Driven Engineering thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Model-Driven Engineering journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Model-Driven Engineering leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Model-Driven Engineering related domains to cover and 205 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Model-Driven Engineering, XML Metadata Interchange, Knowledge representation, Executable UML, Software documentation, Software design, Software factory, Vector Informatik, Acceptance test–driven development, Borland Together, Waterfall model, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Extreme programming practices, Requirements analysis, Booch method, Model-driven development, Eclipse Modeling Framework, Continuous Integration, LMS Embedded Software Designer, Software testing, Software construction, Model-Driven Engineering, Application lifecycle management, Telelogic Rhapsody, Behavior-driven development, Software maintenance, Modeling Maturity Level, Siemens PLM Software, Domain-specific modeling, Best practice, IEEE Standards Association, Logic Works, Computer Aided Software Engineering, Incremental build model, Build automation, RISE Editor, State diagram, IEEE Computer, Domain model, Dynamic systems development method, Generic Eclipse Modeling System, Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder, Model transformation, Software development methodology, Bold for Delphi, Programming tool, Software development process, Business Process Model and Notation, Domain-driven design, Service-oriented modeling, Open ModelSphere, Pair Programming, Story-driven modeling, Software quality assurance, Graphical Modeling Framework, Agile software development, User experience, Test-driven development:
Model-Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Model-Driven Engineering goals and report on setting up Model-Driven Engineering without losing ground.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Model-Driven Engineering experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Model-Driven Engineering processes?
– Who needs to know about Model-Driven Engineering ?
XML Metadata Interchange Critical Criteria:
Look at XML Metadata Interchange visions and finalize the present value of growth of XML Metadata Interchange.
– For your Model-Driven Engineering project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What vendors make products that address the Model-Driven Engineering needs?
– What is our Model-Driven Engineering Strategy?
Knowledge representation Critical Criteria:
X-ray Knowledge representation failures and innovate what needs to be done with Knowledge representation.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Model-Driven Engineering?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Model-Driven Engineering move?
– Does our organization need more Model-Driven Engineering education?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Look at Executable UML quality and attract Executable UML skills.
– Does Model-Driven Engineering analysis show the relationships among important Model-Driven Engineering factors?
– Is Model-Driven Engineering dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the business goals Model-Driven Engineering is aiming to achieve?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Look at Software documentation leadership and gather practices for scaling Software documentation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Model-Driven Engineering delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do we monitor the Model-Driven Engineering decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is Model-Driven Engineering Required?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software design tactics and proactively manage Software design risks.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Model-Driven Engineering project?
– How likely is the current Model-Driven Engineering plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Does Model-Driven Engineering analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software factory Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software factory outcomes and look in other fields.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Model-Driven Engineering strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are assumptions made in Model-Driven Engineering stated explicitly?
– What are the usability implications of Model-Driven Engineering actions?
Vector Informatik Critical Criteria:
See the value of Vector Informatik failures and look at it backwards.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Model-Driven Engineering processes of our organization?
– What are all of our Model-Driven Engineering domains and what do they do?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Focus on Acceptance test–driven development strategies and proactively manage Acceptance test–driven development risks.
– How do we Identify specific Model-Driven Engineering investment and emerging trends?
Borland Together Critical Criteria:
Frame Borland Together strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Borland Together.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Model-Driven Engineering products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Model-Driven Engineering been identified and analyzed?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Adapt Waterfall model planning and slay a dragon.
– Is the Model-Driven Engineering organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Model after ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 governance and optimize ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Model-Driven Engineering is underway?
– How would one define Model-Driven Engineering leadership?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Debate over Extreme programming practices failures and intervene in Extreme programming practices processes and leadership.
– what is the best design framework for Model-Driven Engineering organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why should we adopt a Model-Driven Engineering framework?
– What are current Model-Driven Engineering Paradigms?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Requirements analysis tactics and attract Requirements analysis skills.
– How much does Model-Driven Engineering help?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Grade Booch method outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Booch method strategies.
– What are the key elements of your Model-Driven Engineering performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Model-Driven Engineering is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Model-Driven Engineering moving forward?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Model-driven development planning and catalog Model-driven development activities.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Model-Driven Engineering process?
– Think of your Model-Driven Engineering project. what are the main functions?
Eclipse Modeling Framework Critical Criteria:
Canvass Eclipse Modeling Framework engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Eclipse Modeling Framework.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Model-Driven Engineering workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How to deal with Model-Driven Engineering Changes?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Continuous Integration failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Continuous Integration information.
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– What are our Model-Driven Engineering Processes?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
LMS Embedded Software Designer Critical Criteria:
Study LMS Embedded Software Designer results and cater for concise LMS Embedded Software Designer education.
– Think about the functions involved in your Model-Driven Engineering project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do Model-Driven Engineering rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software testing tasks and devise Software testing key steps.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Model-Driven Engineering project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What about Model-Driven Engineering Analysis of results?
– Do we have past Model-Driven Engineering Successes?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Investigate Software construction issues and innovate what needs to be done with Software construction.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Model-Driven Engineering project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Model-Driven Engineering project lifecycle?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Model-Driven Engineering objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Model-Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer re Model-Driven Engineering outcomes and document what potential Model-Driven Engineering megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Application lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Application lifecycle management quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Application lifecycle management projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Model-Driven Engineering strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How will you measure your Model-Driven Engineering effectiveness?
Telelogic Rhapsody Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Telelogic Rhapsody goals and tour deciding if Telelogic Rhapsody progress is made.
– What are the long-term Model-Driven Engineering goals?
Behavior-driven development Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Behavior-driven development outcomes and know what your objective is.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Model-Driven Engineering. How do we gain traction?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Model-Driven Engineering activities?
– How can skill-level changes improve Model-Driven Engineering?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software maintenance strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software maintenance decisions.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Consider your own Model-Driven Engineering project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Does Model-Driven Engineering systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have all basic functions of Model-Driven Engineering been defined?
Modeling Maturity Level Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Modeling Maturity Level planning and explore and align the progress in Modeling Maturity Level.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Model-Driven Engineering requirements in detail?
Siemens PLM Software Critical Criteria:
Analyze Siemens PLM Software issues and describe the risks of Siemens PLM Software sustainability.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Model-Driven Engineering?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Model-Driven Engineering objectives?
Domain-specific modeling Critical Criteria:
Test Domain-specific modeling goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Domain-specific modeling information.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Model-Driven Engineering strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Model-Driven Engineering study?
Best practice Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Best practice failures and improve Best practice service perception.
– Achieving service management excellence is an on-going process. Just as an organization can never have enough sales, so they can never stop paying attention to service assurance. With service management and assurance having such a critical role for CSPs, how can they both achieve optimal service assurance delivery and implement supporting processes to ensure that best practice continues to be observed?
– What ITIL best practices, security and data protection standards and guidelines are in use by the cloud service provider?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is the use of CCM destined to become an important and requisite audit methodology best practice?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– Does your organization have a company-wide policy regarding best practices for cyber?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– Who would you consider best practice in any or all of the instore sales drivers?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– Which is really software best practice to us, CMM or agile development?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– What are some best practices for managing business intelligence?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– What best practices are relevant to your itsm initiative?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on IEEE Standards Association tasks and overcome IEEE Standards Association skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Can we add value to the current Model-Driven Engineering decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do we maintain Model-Driven Engineerings Integrity?
Logic Works Critical Criteria:
Focus on Logic Works goals and balance specific methods for improving Logic Works results.
– What are internal and external Model-Driven Engineering relations?
Computer Aided Software Engineering Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Computer Aided Software Engineering risks and probe Computer Aided Software Engineering strategic alliances.
– Do those selected for the Model-Driven Engineering team have a good general understanding of what Model-Driven Engineering is all about?
– Do the Model-Driven Engineering decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Guard Incremental build model tasks and summarize a clear Incremental build model focus.
– Does Model-Driven Engineering create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Build automation governance and change contexts.
– Which customers cant participate in our Model-Driven Engineering domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
RISE Editor Critical Criteria:
Steer RISE Editor projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough RISE Editor results.
– Will Model-Driven Engineering have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Model-Driven Engineering ?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Model-Driven Engineering?
State diagram Critical Criteria:
Understand State diagram outcomes and point out State diagram tensions in leadership.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Model-Driven Engineering that make it risky?
IEEE Computer Critical Criteria:
Align IEEE Computer tasks and slay a dragon.
– Are accountability and ownership for Model-Driven Engineering clearly defined?
– Does Model-Driven Engineering appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Domain model Critical Criteria:
Map Domain model strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Model-Driven Engineering in a volatile global economy?
– Will Model-Driven Engineering deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Use past Dynamic systems development method projects and improve Dynamic systems development method service perception.
– Is there a Model-Driven Engineering Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Generic Eclipse Modeling System Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Generic Eclipse Modeling System management and probe the present value of growth of Generic Eclipse Modeling System.
– What is our formula for success in Model-Driven Engineering ?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Enterprise Architect governance and get the big picture.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– Is Model-Driven Engineering Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Rational Rose Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Rational Rose engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can you negotiate Model-Driven Engineering successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are we Assessing Model-Driven Engineering and Risk?
Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder Critical Criteria:
Infer Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder visions and budget for Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder challenges.
Model transformation Critical Criteria:
Match Model transformation governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Model transformation decisions.
– Do we all define Model-Driven Engineering in the same way?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Probe Software development methodology results and intervene in Software development methodology processes and leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Model-Driven Engineering does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Is there any existing Model-Driven Engineering governance structure?
Bold for Delphi Critical Criteria:
Reason over Bold for Delphi strategies and integrate design thinking in Bold for Delphi innovation.
– In what ways are Model-Driven Engineering vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How is the value delivered by Model-Driven Engineering being measured?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Generalize Programming tool governance and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Programming tool projects.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Model-Driven Engineering information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Model-Driven Engineering?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Explore Software development process adoptions and correct better engagement with Software development process results.
– What are the disruptive Model-Driven Engineering technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
Business Process Model and Notation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Business Process Model and Notation failures and oversee Business Process Model and Notation management by competencies.
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Understand Domain-driven design tasks and be persistent.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Model-Driven Engineering project?
Service-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Service-oriented modeling decisions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Service-oriented modeling decisions.
Open ModelSphere Critical Criteria:
Explore Open ModelSphere governance and track iterative Open ModelSphere results.
– How do we know that any Model-Driven Engineering analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Is a Model-Driven Engineering Team Work effort in place?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Start Pair Programming projects and oversee Pair Programming requirements.
– Among the Model-Driven Engineering product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Story-driven modeling issues and slay a dragon.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Model-Driven Engineering services/products?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Model-Driven Engineering effort?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Judge Software quality assurance failures and find out what it really means.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Who sets the Model-Driven Engineering standards?
– Are there Model-Driven Engineering Models?
Graphical Modeling Framework Critical Criteria:
Review Graphical Modeling Framework outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Graphical Modeling Framework.
– Why is Model-Driven Engineering important for you now?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Drive Agile software development quality and differentiate in coordinating Agile software development.
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– What is our Agile methodology?
– How much modeling to do?
– Why Agile, and Why Now?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Examine User experience outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging User experience.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Test-driven development strategies and forecast involvement of future Test-driven development projects in development.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Model-Driven Engineering Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Model-Driven Engineering External links:
What is model-driven engineering (MDE)? – Quora
Marco Brambilla – Data Science and Model-Driven Engineering.
XML Metadata Interchange External links:
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
About the XML Metadata Interchange Specification …
XML Metadata Interchange – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/XML Metadata Interchange
Knowledge representation External links:
Semantic Knowledge Representation – SemRep
Executable UML External links:
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Project IMPACT Software Documentation: Overview of …
Software design External links:
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Software factory External links:
iSOFACT | Innovative Software Factory
Spectory – a software factory
The Modern Software Factory – DevOps – YouTube
Vector Informatik External links:
Vector Informatik – Home | Facebook
Waterfall model External links:
The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
US TAG to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software and Systems …
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
www.iso.org › … › Technical Committees › ISO/IEC JTC 1
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS – New York …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Booch method External links:
The Booch method is a technique used in software engineering. It is an object modeling language and methodology that was widely used in object-oriented analysis and design. It was developed by Grady Booch, while at Rational Software (now part of IBM).
Eclipse Modeling Framework External links:
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)
Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)
Continuous Integration External links:
[PDF]Continuous integration for BI – sqlsaturday.com
Continuous Integration How-To – developer.force.com
Software testing External links:
PractiTest: Software Testing & QA Test Management Tools
Quality Assurance & Software Testing- Reston VA
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Model-Driven Engineering External links:
What is model-driven engineering (MDE)? – Quora
Marco Brambilla – Data Science and Model-Driven Engineering.
Application lifecycle management External links:
[PDF]Application Lifecycle Management – Deloitte
DevOps—Application Lifecycle Management | Microsoft
HP Application Lifecycle Management 12.53
Behavior-driven development External links:
Behavior-Driven Development Using SpecFlow
Siemens PLM Software External links:
Siemens PLM Software – Official MapQuest
Siemens PLM Software Online Store
Trial – Siemens PLM Software – Solid Edge, NX CAD, NX …
Domain-specific modeling External links:
MetaCase – Domain-Specific Modeling with MetaEdit+
Domain-Specific Modeling Theory and Practice …
Best practice External links:
[PDF]WordPress SEO Title Best Practice 2017
Best Practices – Independence Title
ALTA – Best Practices
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – IEEE 802.1 OmniRAN Task Group
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
Logic Works External links:
logicworks.co.nz – Logic Works – webERP Business Services
How Swarm Logic Works : Encycle Inc. Swarm Logic
[DOC]How Boolean Logic Works – Smith College
Computer Aided Software Engineering External links:
[PDF]Computer Aided Software Engineering – sarcasm.store
Incremental build model External links:
Build automation External links:
What is Build Automation / Automated Build? | Agile Alliance
Best Build Automation Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
State diagram External links:
North and South Eastern State Diagram | Quizlet
Changes of State Diagram Diagram | Quizlet
IEEE Computer External links:
IEEE Computer Society India Council – Home | Facebook
IEEE Computer Society Special Technical Community …
IEEECS Certification Credentials • IEEE Computer Society
Domain model External links:
Multi-Scale Multi-Domain Model | Transportation …
StarUML – Class Diagram: Library Domain Model – YouTube
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Generic Eclipse Modeling System External links:
[PDF]The Generic Eclipse Modeling System
Generic Eclipse Modeling System – Freecode
Enterprise Architect External links:
Merlin & Company | Enterprise Architect
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Member Certifications
Rational Rose External links:
IBM – Rational Rose Developer for Visual Studio
IBM – Rational Rose Enterprise
Rational Rose – United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder External links:
Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder (Real-Time …
Model transformation External links:
Fitness Model Transformation- Fat to Fit – YouTube
FORCED Sexy Lingerie Model Transformation …
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Bold for Delphi External links:
Bold for Delphi: 2012
Bold for Delphi ? – embarcadero.delphi.non-tech – CodeVerge
Bold for delphi 2009 – embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
Programming tool External links:
ATEQ VT31 Programming Tool – tirerack.com
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
17-144 – XS Smart Sensor Pro+ Programming Tool
Software development process External links:
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Evolution of Software Development Process Models
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Europe 2018
Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart …
Service-oriented modeling External links:
[PDF]Service-Oriented Modeling Framework (SOMF) …
Open ModelSphere External links:
Open ModelSphere – User’s Guide
Open Modelsphere User Guide – shirley.store
[PDF]Open Modelsphere User Guide – unsbiz.store
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Pair Programming – YouTube
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Agile software development External links:
Freeport Metrics | Agile Software Development and Design
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
User experience External links:
User Experience Consulting – Blink UX – Seattle Washington
User Experience Professionals Association
Cooper | A user experience design and strategy firm