What is involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture related domains to cover and 244 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, Software design, Formal methods, United States Department of the Interior, Regulatory compliance, Computer engineering, Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge, Enterprise Unified Process, Software maintenance, United States Government, Project portfolio management, BiZZdesign Architect, Iterative and incremental development, Data modeling, Risk management, Information model, Software verification and validation, International Institute of Business Analysis, Information Framework, Rapid application development, Software development process, QPR Software, Programming paradigm, Business architecture, Sparx Systems, System Architect, Software testing, Enterprise engineering, Peri Tarr, Volkswagen AG, Spiral model, InterContinental Hotels Group, Trygve Reenskaug, Entity–relationship model, Bertrand Meyer, Software architecture, MIT Center for Information Systems Research, IT management, Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations, Real Story Group, Architectural pattern, Extreme programming, Data model, Federal Enterprise Architecture, Systems analysis, Digital workplace, Ivar Jacobson, Forrester Research, Service-oriented architecture, Information technology, Technology change, Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework, Enterprise Architecture framework, Information system, Information Architecture, MEGA International Srl., Software prototyping, Global Information Network Architecture, Software configuration management, Enterprise planning system, Integrated Authority File, ISO/IEC 42010, Incremental build model:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Read up on Collaborative Enterprise Architecture failures and point out Collaborative Enterprise Architecture tensions in leadership.
– Which customers cant participate in our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– To what extent does management recognize Collaborative Enterprise Architecture as a tool to increase the results?
– Are assumptions made in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture stated explicitly?
Software design Critical Criteria:
See the value of Software design tasks and find the essential reading for Software design researchers.
– What are the disruptive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Why is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture important for you now?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Canvass Formal methods management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Formal methods projects.
– Do we monitor the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How important is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture to the user organizations mission?
– Do we all define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in the same way?
United States Department of the Interior Critical Criteria:
Boost United States Department of the Interior tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What vendors make products that address the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture needs?
– What are current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Paradigms?
Regulatory compliance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Regulatory compliance outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Regulatory compliance interface.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– In the case of public clouds, will the hosting service provider meet their regulatory compliance requirements?
– Regulatory compliance: Is the cloud vendor willing to undergo external audits and/or security certifications?
– When a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
– What is Regulatory Compliance ?
Computer engineering Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Computer engineering tactics and oversee implementation of Computer engineering.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– Can we do Collaborative Enterprise Architecture without complex (expensive) analysis?
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge tasks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge skills.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture requirements in detail?
Enterprise Unified Process Critical Criteria:
X-ray Enterprise Unified Process risks and acquire concise Enterprise Unified Process education.
– what is the best design framework for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we measure improved Collaborative Enterprise Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are internal and external Collaborative Enterprise Architecture relations?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Nurse Software maintenance risks and differentiate in coordinating Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can the value of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture be defined?
United States Government Critical Criteria:
Give examples of United States Government failures and shift your focus.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
– How can you negotiate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Project portfolio management Critical Criteria:
Sort Project portfolio management leadership and assess what counts with Project portfolio management that we are not counting.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture study?
– What are the usability implications of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture actions?
– What is project portfolio management?
BiZZdesign Architect Critical Criteria:
Accelerate BiZZdesign Architect planning and create BiZZdesign Architect explanations for all managers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Collaborative Enterprise Architecture does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Iterative and incremental development outcomes and innovate what needs to be done with Iterative and incremental development.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– What is our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Strategy?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Merge Data modeling visions and shift your focus.
– Who will provide the final approval of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture deliverables?
– Is the scope of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture defined?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Rank Risk management visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Risk management is getting what it needs.
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– When a risk is retired, do we review the history of the risk to record any lessons learned regarding the Risk Management processes used. is the team essentially asking itself: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
– Are there project management practices that remain constant across traditional, hybrid, and agile approaches (e.g., Risk Management, stakeholder management, team building)?
– Are legal and regulatory requirements regarding Cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations, understood and managed?
– Are audit/log records determined, documented, implemented, and reviewed in accordance with your organizations policies?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– How can you tell if the actions you plan to take will contain the impact of a potential cyber threat?
– Are Cybersecurity criteria used for vendor and device selection?
– Do you use any homegrown IT system for ERM or risk assessments?
– For which IT activities has your company defined KRIs or KPIs?
– Does the board explore options before arriving at a decision?
– What needs to happen for improvement actions to take place?
– Are records kept of successful Cybersecurity intrusions?
– What can be done to reduce or eliminate risks?
– Who serves on our Risk Management committee?
– Is Cybersecurity Insurance coverage a must?
– What is the Risk Management Process?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Information model goals and slay a dragon.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– Think about the functions involved in your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Required?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software verification and validation strategies and spearhead techniques for implementing Software verification and validation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Collaborative Enterprise Architecture workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
International Institute of Business Analysis Critical Criteria:
Transcribe International Institute of Business Analysis projects and report on developing an effective International Institute of Business Analysis strategy.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Information Framework Critical Criteria:
Dissect Information Framework management and test out new things.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Review Rapid application development management and secure Rapid application development creativity.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– Which systems play a pivotal role in an organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project can be completed on time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is architected rad?
– Why are sdlcs important?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Define Software development process failures and look for lots of ideas.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
QPR Software Critical Criteria:
Have a session on QPR Software tasks and devote time assessing QPR Software and its risk.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Collaborative Enterprise Architecture services/products?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Scan Programming paradigm leadership and ask what if.
– Do the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Comparing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture approaches/solutions?
– Which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals are the most important?
Business architecture Critical Criteria:
Discuss Business architecture adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
– What are the long-term Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals?
Sparx Systems Critical Criteria:
Confer re Sparx Systems tasks and report on setting up Sparx Systems without losing ground.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems defined?
System Architect Critical Criteria:
Reason over System Architect leadership and mentor System Architect customer orientation.
– System Architecture for On-Chip Networks: What system architecture (topology, routing, flow control, interfaces) is optimal for on-chip networks?
– What is the source of the strategies for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform?
– What are specific Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Rules to follow?
– How well do we understand the system architecture?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Software testing decisions and get answers.
– Are accountability and ownership for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture clearly defined?
– What is our formula for success in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture ?
Enterprise engineering Critical Criteria:
Trace Enterprise engineering issues and look at it backwards.
– Among the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more Collaborative Enterprise Architecture education?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Scan Peri Tarr tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Peri Tarr.
– Is maximizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture protection the same as minimizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture loss?
Volkswagen AG Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Volkswagen AG governance and optimize Volkswagen AG leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leaders?
– Is there any existing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture governance structure?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Unify Spiral model quality and achieve a single Spiral model view and bringing data together.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Collaborative Enterprise Architecture been identified and analyzed?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes?
InterContinental Hotels Group Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re InterContinental Hotels Group results and find the ideas you already have.
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Trygve Reenskaug failures and get answers.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture effort?
– How do we keep improving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Entity–relationship model visions and explain and analyze the challenges of Entity–relationship model.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture ?
– Are there recognized Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Bertrand Meyer risks and oversee Bertrand Meyer management by competencies.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Collaborative Enterprise Architecture information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Drive Software architecture outcomes and revise understanding of Software architecture architectures.
– Do we have past Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Successes?
MIT Center for Information Systems Research Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about MIT Center for Information Systems Research outcomes and do something to it.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture. How do we gain traction?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Does the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture task fit the clients priorities?
IT management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IT management results and balance specific methods for improving IT management results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is underway?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– What information does Configuration Management provide to the it management of an organization?
– What are the barriers to increased Collaborative Enterprise Architecture production?
– Are there On-premise it management tools?
Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations planning and mentor Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations customer orientation.
– Can we add value to the current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture processes of our organization?
Real Story Group Critical Criteria:
X-ray Real Story Group adoptions and summarize a clear Real Story Group focus.
– Do those selected for the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is all about?
Architectural pattern Critical Criteria:
Focus on Architectural pattern governance and pioneer acquisition of Architectural pattern systems.
– How to deal with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Changes?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Extreme programming results and find the ideas you already have.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Data model projects and catalog Data model activities.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Federal Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Face Federal Enterprise Architecture strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Federal Enterprise Architecture.
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– How do we go about Securing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– How much does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture help?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Nurse Systems analysis adoptions and display thorough understanding of the Systems analysis process.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in a volatile global economy?
– For the system you identified select a process. can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– How can probability estimates be obtained when the information available is severely limited?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– What process must the company go through to obtain and implement a new system?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– What records are kept and how do they fit in with the functions?
– What are the system analyst s and programmer s roles?
– What part of the system is working well?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Which organizational units affected?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– How broad should the analysis be?
– Can a step be eliminated?
Digital workplace Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Digital workplace risks and perfect Digital workplace conflict management.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project lifecycle?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Add value to Ivar Jacobson leadership and prioritize challenges of Ivar Jacobson.
Forrester Research Critical Criteria:
Infer Forrester Research leadership and question.
– Have you identified your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture key performance indicators?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Rank Service-oriented architecture issues and work towards be a leading Service-oriented architecture expert.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Collaborative Enterprise Architecture opportunities costing us money?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Information technology engagements and look at the big picture.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Technology change Critical Criteria:
Examine Technology change results and observe effective Technology change.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework Critical Criteria:
Learn from Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework management and find the essential reading for Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework researchers.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture move?
Enterprise Architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Enterprise Architecture framework projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
Information system Critical Criteria:
Discuss Information system strategies and report on setting up Information system without losing ground.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What does the customer get from the information systems performance, and on what does that depend, and when?
– Why Learn About Security, Privacy, and Ethical Issues in Information Systems and the Internet?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
Information Architecture Critical Criteria:
Start Information Architecture tasks and figure out ways to motivate other Information Architecture users.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– Top-down architecture is about determining the right questions to ask e.g. What are the major categories that should drive a taxonomy?
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Is there a mechanism to leverage information for business analytics and optimization?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– So how does it get done in the non-Web world, and can we learn anything from it?
– Structure and composition (what kind of data will be utilized and/or created?)
– Rephrase each goal as a content area (e.g. How do I get to your office?)
– Is there a requirement to perform a search across multiple data sources?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– Maybe include pointers to ongoing research in various areas?
– Have the standard types of search been evaluated for use?
– How to incorporate user preferences and past behavior?
– What is the mission or purpose of the organization?
– What is the security model for information access?
– Is there a prescriptive presentation format?
– Is there a plan for managing vocabulary?
– Metadata; is there a metadata strategy?
– Is there a metadata strategy?
– How do we index?
MEGA International Srl. Critical Criteria:
Track MEGA International Srl. decisions and look for lots of ideas.
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Software prototyping decisions and integrate design thinking in Software prototyping innovation.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Collaborative Enterprise Architecture values?
– How do we maintain Collaborative Enterprise Architectures Integrity?
Global Information Network Architecture Critical Criteria:
Face Global Information Network Architecture tasks and intervene in Global Information Network Architecture processes and leadership.
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Face Software configuration management quality and oversee Software configuration management requirements.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Management?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– How do we Lead with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in Mind?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Enterprise planning system Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Enterprise planning system goals and learn.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Devise Integrated Authority File planning and find out what it really means.
ISO/IEC 42010 Critical Criteria:
Match ISO/IEC 42010 outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of ISO/IEC 42010.
– For your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Incremental build model goals and figure out ways to motivate other Incremental build model users.
– In what ways are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture External links:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture – ScienceDirect
Software design External links:
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Formal Methods and the KRACK Vulnerability – Galois, Inc.
NASA Formal Methods Symposium • Home
United States Department of the Interior External links:
[PDF]United States Department of the Interior
Regulatory compliance External links:
Latin America | Type Approval | Regulatory Compliance
hazMIN SDS Management and Regulatory Compliance …
Regulatory Compliance testing and certification
Computer engineering External links:
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Virginia Tech
Home | Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge External links:
Enterprise Architecture Body of Knowledge – Contact
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance | Agvance
United States Government External links:
Publication 102, Sales to the United States Government
United States Government Warning
The United States Government Configuration Baseline …
Project portfolio management External links:
Best Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software in …
Eclipse Project Portfolio Management – Login
Project Portfolio Management Software (PPM) 2017
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Data modeling External links:
[PDF]Data Modeling Basics – Pennsylvania
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Driver Risk Management Solutions | AlertDriving
Information model External links:
Common Information Model – Official Site
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
International Institute of Business Analysis External links:
[PDF]International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA
International Institute of Business Analysis – Official Site
International Institute of Business Analysis – Prometric
Information Framework External links:
BUSM Finding Information Framework – Boston University
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
During which phase of the software development process …
QPR Software External links:
QPR Software – Home | Facebook
Business architecture External links:
Business Architecture Guild
What is Business Architecture? – The Open Group Blog
[PDF]Business Architecture Document – OpenSDLC
Sparx Systems External links:
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect – Home | Facebook
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
Bellekens – Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect …
System Architect External links:
Senior System Architect Jobs – Monster.com
Software testing External links:
Scriptless Test Automation Platform | Software Testing Tool
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing and Deployment | Olenick
Enterprise engineering External links:
Enterprise Engineering, Inc. – Home | Facebook
Enterprise Engineering, Inc. | Careers
Volkswagen AG External links:
VOW.DE : Summary for VOLKSWAGEN AG ST O.N. – Yahoo …
Volkswagen AG (Germany Fed. Rep.) ADR (Sponsored) …
Volkswagen AG: ETR:VOW3 quotes & news – Google …
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
InterContinental Hotels Group External links:
InterContinental Hotels Group – IHG
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
InterContinental Hotels Group Scholarship (Wilson …
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
Rofoz B.V. | Software Architecture Consultancy & …
.NET Software Architecture Workshops – Stack Mechanics
MIT Center for Information Systems Research External links:
[PDF]MIT Center for Information Systems Research
IT management External links:
Continuum: IT Management, BDR and RMM Software Built …
mindSHIFT’s Total IT Management Web Portal
Home – ITS Partners – The Productive IT Management Company
Real Story Group External links:
Real Story Group – Home | Facebook
Real Story Group | Crunchbase
Real Story Group – Official Site
Architectural pattern External links:
Is MVC a Design Pattern or Architectural pattern
Architectural Pattern – Home | Facebook
Beauty and the Brick: Architectural Pattern Books
Extreme programming External links:
Mega Man Next Remix Demo [Part 1] – Extreme Programming
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
Data model External links:
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Federal Enterprise Architecture External links:
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) | The White House
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) Business …
[PDF]Federal Enterprise Architecture Records …
Systems analysis External links:
Home – Commercial Systems Analysis Test & Balance: …
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Digital workplace External links:
The Digital Workplace designed for Google’s G Suite – Universe
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Use-Case 2.0 ebook | Ivar Jacobson International
Ivar Jacobson International
Forrester Research External links:
Forrester Research · Forrester
Calabrio Named a Leader by Forrester Research, Inc.
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Technology change External links:
Does Technology Change The Ethics Of Marketing To …
How Will New Technology Change Business? – Chase Bank
Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework External links:
Enterprise Architecture Assessment Framework – …
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System: …
Information Architecture External links:
Information Architecture Basics | Usability.gov
Information Architecture | The Understanding Group
What is Information Architecture? | IA Institute
MEGA International Srl. External links:
MEGA International Srl. – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/MEGA International Srl.
Software prototyping External links:
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Global Information Network Architecture External links:
Global Information Network Architecture – WOW.com
Tag Archives: Global Information Network Architecture
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
ISO/IEC 42010 External links:
[PDF]Knowledge mechanisms in IEEE 1471 & ISO/IEC 42010
ISO/IEC 42010 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010 Systems and software engineering — Architecture description is an international standard for architecture descriptions of systems and software. ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 defines requirements on the description of system, software and enterprise architectures.
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi