What is involved in Enterprise Metadata Management
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Metadata Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Metadata Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Metadata Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Metadata Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Metadata Management related domains to cover and 245 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Metadata Management, Public record, Digital asset management, Dublin Core, Data Documentation Initiative, International Electrotechnical Commission, Data virtualization, Software verification and validation, Project management, Digital audio file, Learning object metadata, Metadata repository, Systems modeling, Metadata modeling, Software design, Software quality assurance, Geographic coordinate system, Data remanence, Agile software development, Data mining, Programming paradigm, Trygve Reenskaug, Formal methods, Linked data, Broadcast media, Ivar Jacobson, Database design, Data extraction, Data granularity, Relational database, Software quality, Library catalog, Functional specification, Software architecture, Systems analysis, United States, Semantic Web, Software maintenance, Early-arriving fact, Getty Vocabularies, Software development process, Systems development life cycle, Software prototyping, Danese Cooper, Call number, Business intelligence, Data mart, Software configuration management, Protocol for Metadata Harvesting, Information retrieval, Slowly changing dimension, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Data warehouse automation, Degenerate dimension, Uniform Resource Name:
Enterprise Metadata Management Critical Criteria:
Infer Enterprise Metadata Management strategies and look at the big picture.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Enterprise Metadata Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Enterprise Metadata Management project lifecycle?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Metadata Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Enterprise Metadata Management services/products?
Public record Critical Criteria:
Investigate Public record quality and optimize Public record leadership as a key to advancement.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Enterprise Metadata Management project manager?
– How do we know that any Enterprise Metadata Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise Metadata Management being measured?
Digital asset management Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Digital asset management governance and balance specific methods for improving Digital asset management results.
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Metadata Management factors?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we maintain Enterprise Metadata Managements Integrity?
Dublin Core Critical Criteria:
Adapt Dublin Core tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Dublin Core projects.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Metadata Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is there an organization-wide metadata standard, such as an extension of the dublin core, for use by search tools, multiple repositories, etc.?
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Metadata Management with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Enterprise Metadata Management Required?
Data Documentation Initiative Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Data Documentation Initiative management and drive action.
– How likely is the current Enterprise Metadata Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will you measure your Enterprise Metadata Management effectiveness?
– Who needs to know about Enterprise Metadata Management ?
International Electrotechnical Commission Critical Criteria:
Communicate about International Electrotechnical Commission quality and overcome International Electrotechnical Commission skills and management ineffectiveness.
– When a Enterprise Metadata Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are specific Enterprise Metadata Management Rules to follow?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Frame Data virtualization quality and figure out ways to motivate other Data virtualization users.
– How do we Identify specific Enterprise Metadata Management investment and emerging trends?
– Will Enterprise Metadata Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Grasp Software verification and validation quality and describe which business rules are needed as Software verification and validation interface.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Enterprise Metadata Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Will Enterprise Metadata Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Enterprise Metadata Management activities?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Project management goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Project management.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– How can an agile project manager balance team level autonomy and individual level autonomy in agile software teams?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– How are agile principles being applied in large projects and multi-site projects?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– Does your organization have a Project Management Office?
– How will stakeholders and customers react to the change?
– What about Enterprise Metadata Management Analysis of results?
– What is the meaning of success in this context?
– What project management certifications do you hold?
– Agile Management an oxymoron?
– What is agile anyways?
Digital audio file Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Digital audio file leadership and develop and take control of the Digital audio file initiative.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Metadata Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Enterprise Metadata Management ?
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Metadata Management production?
Learning object metadata Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Learning object metadata results and shift your focus.
– What is the purpose of Enterprise Metadata Management in relation to the mission?
Metadata repository Critical Criteria:
Detail Metadata repository visions and report on developing an effective Metadata repository strategy.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Enterprise Metadata Management process?
– Among the Enterprise Metadata Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How would one define Enterprise Metadata Management leadership?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Guard Systems modeling strategies and work towards be a leading Systems modeling expert.
– Is Enterprise Metadata Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How to Secure Enterprise Metadata Management?
Metadata modeling Critical Criteria:
Frame Metadata modeling risks and intervene in Metadata modeling processes and leadership.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Enterprise Metadata Management leaders?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software design engagements and track iterative Software design results.
– Think about the functions involved in your Enterprise Metadata Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have you identified your Enterprise Metadata Management key performance indicators?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Software quality assurance decisions and tour deciding if Software quality assurance progress is made.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Metadata Management processes?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Metadata Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
Geographic coordinate system Critical Criteria:
Grade Geographic coordinate system failures and balance specific methods for improving Geographic coordinate system results.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Enterprise Metadata Management project?
– How can we improve Enterprise Metadata Management?
Data remanence Critical Criteria:
Match Data remanence adoptions and ask questions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Enterprise Metadata Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can you negotiate Enterprise Metadata Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Enterprise Metadata Management processes of our organization?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Systematize Agile software development tasks and do something to it.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Enterprise Metadata Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Is it important to have a very detailed specification and design before moving to implementation?
– Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– How could principles be more precisely measured or valued?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– What is ASD to us?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Systematize Data mining strategies and probe the present value of growth of Data mining.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Programming paradigm Critical Criteria:
Frame Programming paradigm leadership and check on ways to get started with Programming paradigm.
– Consider your own Enterprise Metadata Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the source of the strategies for Enterprise Metadata Management strengthening and reform?
– Which Enterprise Metadata Management goals are the most important?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Discuss Trygve Reenskaug strategies and secure Trygve Reenskaug creativity.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Metadata Management?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Formal methods failures and find out.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Metadata Management requirements in detail?
– Why is Enterprise Metadata Management important for you now?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Audit Linked data results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Linked data is getting what it needs.
– In a project to restructure Enterprise Metadata Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How can you measure Enterprise Metadata Management in a systematic way?
– Do we all define Enterprise Metadata Management in the same way?
Broadcast media Critical Criteria:
Graph Broadcast media management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Broadcast media services.
– How do we measure improved Enterprise Metadata Management service perception, and satisfaction?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Ivar Jacobson outcomes and report on developing an effective Ivar Jacobson strategy.
– Are we Assessing Enterprise Metadata Management and Risk?
– What is our Enterprise Metadata Management Strategy?
Database design Critical Criteria:
Look at Database design engagements and define Database design competency-based leadership.
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Metadata Management in a volatile global economy?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Enterprise Metadata Management opportunities costing us money?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data extraction strategies and check on ways to get started with Data extraction.
– Does the Enterprise Metadata Management task fit the clients priorities?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
– Why are Enterprise Metadata Management skills important?
Data granularity Critical Criteria:
Understand Data granularity outcomes and gather practices for scaling Data granularity.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Enterprise Metadata Management?
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise Metadata Management approaches/solutions?
– Are there recognized Enterprise Metadata Management problems?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Learn from Relational database failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Metadata Management actions?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software quality failures and look in other fields.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Metadata Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Enterprise Metadata Management move?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Metadata Management framework?
Library catalog Critical Criteria:
Examine Library catalog results and look at it backwards.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Metadata Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is there any existing Enterprise Metadata Management governance structure?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Learn from Functional specification planning and be persistent.
– Is maximizing Enterprise Metadata Management protection the same as minimizing Enterprise Metadata Management loss?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Enterprise Metadata Management Management?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Depict Software architecture failures and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Metadata Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Systems analysis issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Systems analysis.
– For the system you identified select a process. can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– How can expected costs and benefits be quantified to determine whether the new system will indeed be cost-effective?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Metadata Management moving forward?
– What political support and opposition is likely to arise in response to reform proposals?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– How should the new system be justified and sold to top management?
– Could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
– What are examples of nonmeasurable benefits of new systems?
– What means can a project sponsor use to communicate?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– What types of systems development plans are needed?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– What are top managements roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
– Can something be combined?
– Who does analysis?
United States Critical Criteria:
Value United States adoptions and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Enterprise Metadata Management project?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Think about Semantic Web leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Metadata Management education?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software maintenance leadership and find the essential reading for Software maintenance researchers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Metadata Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Does Enterprise Metadata Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Early-arriving fact decisions and oversee implementation of Early-arriving fact.
– What are our Enterprise Metadata Management Processes?
– How much does Enterprise Metadata Management help?
Getty Vocabularies Critical Criteria:
Analyze Getty Vocabularies engagements and report on developing an effective Getty Vocabularies strategy.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Metadata Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Metadata Management process available?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software development process tasks and look at it backwards.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Is Enterprise Metadata Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Enterprise Metadata Management?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Test Systems development life cycle goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Systems development life cycle and constraints.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Depict Software prototyping decisions and report on setting up Software prototyping without losing ground.
– Think of your Enterprise Metadata Management project. what are the main functions?
– Are there Enterprise Metadata Management Models?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Check Danese Cooper results and achieve a single Danese Cooper view and bringing data together.
– Do those selected for the Enterprise Metadata Management team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise Metadata Management is all about?
– Is a Enterprise Metadata Management Team Work effort in place?
Call number Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Call number tactics and tour deciding if Call number progress is made.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Enterprise Metadata Management?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Business intelligence risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– Can you filter, drill down, or add entirely new data to your visualization with mobile editing?
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
– Was your software written by your organization or acquired from a third party?
– What are some common criticisms of Sharepoint as a knowledge sharing tool?
– What tools are there for publishing sharing and visualizing data online?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– What information needs of managers are satisfied by the new BI system?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for technical administrators?
– What percentage of enterprise apps will be web based in 3 years?
– What are the trends shaping the future of business analytics?
– What else does the data tell us that we never thought to ask?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Where is the business intelligence bottleneck?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– Is the product accessible from the internet?
– Is your BI software easy to understand?
– What is your annual maintenance?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data mart projects and probe the present value of growth of Data mart.
– Can we do Enterprise Metadata Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Software configuration management issues and integrate design thinking in Software configuration management innovation.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Enterprise Metadata Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Metadata Management been defined?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Protocol for Metadata Harvesting Critical Criteria:
Consider Protocol for Metadata Harvesting adoptions and gather practices for scaling Protocol for Metadata Harvesting.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Enterprise Metadata Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do Enterprise Metadata Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Apply Information retrieval projects and transcribe Information retrieval as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Metadata Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Map Slowly changing dimension failures and probe Slowly changing dimension strategic alliances.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Metadata Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise Metadata Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Comparison of OLAP Servers management and describe which business rules are needed as Comparison of OLAP Servers interface.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Enterprise Metadata Management leader?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Enterprise Metadata Management processes?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Data warehouse automation risks and question.
– Is the scope of Enterprise Metadata Management defined?
Degenerate dimension Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Degenerate dimension management and get going.
– What are the long-term Enterprise Metadata Management goals?
Uniform Resource Name Critical Criteria:
X-ray Uniform Resource Name quality and acquire concise Uniform Resource Name education.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Metadata Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Enterprise Metadata Management External links:
EMMA: Enterprise Metadata Management Architecture
Enterprise Metadata Management (EMM) – Gartner IT …
Enterprise Metadata Management (EMM) – Techopedia.com
Public record External links:
What is PUBLIC RECORD – Black’s Law Dictionary
California – Free Public Records Search Directory
Digital asset management External links:
Best Digital Asset Management Software in 2017 | G2 Crowd
Digital Asset Management Software | MediaBeacon
Filecamp – Digital Asset Management Software – Online DAM
Dublin Core External links:
ERIC – Keeping Dublin Core Simple: Cross-Domain …
Dublin Core Metadata Element Set Mapping to MODS …
International Electrotechnical Commission External links:
The Work of the International Electrotechnical Commission.
IEC – International Electrotechnical Commission – YouTube
Data virtualization External links:
Market Guide for Data Virtualization – Gartner
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Accur8 Software | Data Virtualization Applications & …
Project management External links:
Pepper Construction Project Management Solution
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Digital audio file External links:
1400 M4V3 (Digital Audio File Types) – YouTube
A Quick “Rip” Through Digital Audio File Formats | …
Learning object metadata External links:
Learning object metadata – Meta
Learning Object Metadata | Metadata | Xml – scribd.com
What is Learning Object Metadata | IGI Global
Metadata repository External links:
Metadata Repository Information – Informatica Network
Metadata Repository – Reusable BI Data Objects | …
[PDF]DESIGNING A METADATA REPOSITORY – UNECE …
Systems modeling External links:
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Metadata modeling External links:
“A metadata modeling approach to database …
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development | Green River
Exygy | Software Design & Development Agency | Exygy
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Geographic coordinate system External links:
Selecting a Geographic Coordinate System – Maptools
geographic coordinate system and Map datum – Google …
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Agile Software Development | App Development | Softxpert
Data mining External links:
data aggregation in data mining ppt
[PDF]Data Mining Mining Text Data – tutorialspoint.com
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods and Models | Volgenau School of …
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Linked data External links:
Linked Data – CEBS
Tim Berners-Lee: The next Web of open, linked data – …
Broadcast media External links:
Home | ES Broadcast Media
Davis Ad Agency – Digital Marketing, Broadcast Media, SEM
Broadcast Media Arts – Specs Howard School of Media Arts
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Database design External links:
[PDF]Title: Database Design – UDC CSIT
Custom Internet Database Design-Build Engineering …
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
Data Extraction – iMacros
Data granularity External links:
Data granularity |Tableau Community
BCO Data Granularity Limit | BMC Communities
Relational database External links:
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
Relational Database Concepts – YouTube
[PDF]An Introduction to Relational Database Theory
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
Library catalog External links:
New York Public Library Catalog
Brooklyn Public Library Catalog
ECC Library Catalog – El Camino College
Functional specification External links:
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Software architecture External links:
Software Architecture & Design | Udacity
.NET Software Architecture Workshops – Stack Mechanics
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Dynamic Systems Analysis | Simulation Capabilities – …
Home – Commercial Systems Analysis Test & Balance: …
United States External links:
Year 2017 Calendar – United States – Time and Date
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Semantic Web Working Group SPARQL endpoint
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project Semantic Web …
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Getty Vocabularies External links:
Getty Vocabularies (Getty Research Institute)
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process – YouTube
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta …
Call number External links:
[PDF]Title Call number(s) Genre Language – Homepage | U …
[PDF]Title Call Number – ACGOV.org
[PDF]AUTHOR/ARTIST TITLE CALL NUMBER / …
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Data mart External links:
MPR Data Mart
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Software Configuration Management…
Set up the software configuration management …
Protocol for Metadata Harvesting External links:
OLAC Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
Information retrieval External links:
Information Retrieval – RMIT University
Introduction to Information Retrieval
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
Comparison of OLAP Servers: Latest News & Videos, …
Comparison Of OLAP Servers – theinfolist.com
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Degenerate dimension External links:
Degenerate Dimension – YouTube
Data Warehousing: What is degenerate dimension? – …
Uniform Resource Name External links:
RFC 5031 – A Uniform Resource Name (URN) for Emergency …
Uniform Resource Name definitions – Defined Term