What is involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Find out what the related areas are that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Collaborative Enterprise Architecture journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture related domains to cover and 248 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise planning system, Organizational unit, Software quality assurance, Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework, Information model, Performance management, Iterative and incremental development, Software configuration management, Risk management, Software architecture, Waterfall model, Design Thinking, Decision making, Architectural pattern, Trygve Reenskaug, Incremental build model, Volkswagen AG, Architecture domain, Systems engineering, Evernden, Roger, Structured analysis, Computer science, Software prototyping, Enterprise architecture, InterContinental Hotels Group, Software design, Integrated Authority File, United States Department of the Interior, Systems modeling, Executable UML, United States Department of Defense, Sparx Systems, Independence Blue Cross, Capability Maturity Model Integration, Danese Cooper, Troux Technologies, Data modeling, Digital workplace, Real Story Group, Information system, QPR Software, Function model, Architecture of Integrated Information Systems, Information technology governance, Business application, Business efficiency, Software verification and validation, United States, Systems development life cycle, Watts Humphrey, User Experience Design, Enterprise Architecture Management, Software development process, Software testing, Data store, Enterprise Architect, IT management, Service-oriented modeling, Service-oriented architecture, Systems analysis, Software deployment, Information Framework:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture relationship management.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Collaborative Enterprise Architecture information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Collaborative Enterprise Architecture opportunities costing us money?
– How do we keep improving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise planning system Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Enterprise planning system tasks and look at the big picture.
– Do we monitor the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are all of our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domains and what do they do?
– Why are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills important?
Organizational unit Critical Criteria:
Devise Organizational unit quality and give examples utilizing a core of simple Organizational unit skills.
– Does your department or organizational unit manage or support computing resources (data bases, hardware, web pages, etc.) that are used by people that access those resources from outside your department?
– Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– What will drive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture change?
– What threat is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture addressing?
– Which organizational units affected?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Devise Software quality assurance adoptions and gather practices for scaling Software quality assurance.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– What are the barriers to increased Collaborative Enterprise Architecture production?
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can the value of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture be defined?
Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework issues and secure Treasury Enterprise Architecture Framework creativity.
– How do we manage Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Why is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture important for you now?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems defined?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Talk about Information model adoptions and stake your claim.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
– In a project to restructure Collaborative Enterprise Architecture outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– When a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are there recognized Collaborative Enterprise Architecture problems?
Performance management Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Performance management governance and find out what it really means.
– How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
– Consider your own Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Collaborative Enterprise Architecture, including any consulting or professional services?
– How is the value delivered by Collaborative Enterprise Architecture being measured?
– What does good Customer Service actually mean?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Iterative and incremental development outcomes and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Iterative and incremental development results.
– How do we measure improved Collaborative Enterprise Architecture service perception, and satisfaction?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Software configuration management visions and attract Software configuration management skills.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– How can we improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Survey Risk management tasks and achieve a single Risk management view and bringing data together.
– When a risk is retired, do we review the history of the risk to record any lessons learned regarding the Risk Management processes used. is the team essentially asking itself: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
– The intent of risk mitigation (plan) execution is to ensure successful risk mitigation occurs. Do we have answers to the question how can the planned risk mitigation be implemented?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Do we look at how changes impact risk, for example, does the addition of a new service add a professional liability exposure?
– Has identifying and assessing security and privacy risks been incorporated into the overall Risk Management planning?
– For the most critical systems, are multiple operators required to implement changes that risk consequential events?
– Has management taken an occasional fresh look at focusing directly on enterprise Risk Management effectiveness?
– To what extent is Cybersecurity Risk Management integrated into enterprise risk management?
– Do you have an IT risk program framework aligned to IT strategy and enterprise risk?
– Does your company have a formal IT risk framework and assessment process in place?
– Are unauthorized parties using your system for the processing or storage of data?
– How do we define and assess risk generally and Cybersecurity risk specifically?
– Do you actively monitor regulatory changes for the impact of ITRM?
– Is there an impact to schedule performance and to what level?
– What is the potential impact of risk events?
– Who needs risk planning ?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software architecture quality and work towards be a leading Software architecture expert.
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Models?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Waterfall model failures and prioritize challenges of Waterfall model.
– Is there a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Design Thinking Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Design Thinking decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Design Thinking projects.
– Do those selected for the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture team have a good general understanding of what Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is all about?
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Is there Service Design without Design Thinking approach?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Gauge Decision making goals and balance specific methods for improving Decision making results.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– In what ways are Collaborative Enterprise Architecture vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Architectural pattern Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Architectural pattern tactics and separate what are the business goals Architectural pattern is aiming to achieve.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Who needs to know about Collaborative Enterprise Architecture ?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Study Trygve Reenskaug strategies and differentiate in coordinating Trygve Reenskaug.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project?
– What vendors make products that address the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture needs?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Investigate Incremental build model management and test out new things.
– How likely is the current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Volkswagen AG Critical Criteria:
Confer re Volkswagen AG goals and develop and take control of the Volkswagen AG initiative.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the usability implications of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture actions?
Architecture domain Critical Criteria:
Jump start Architecture domain goals and mentor Architecture domain customer orientation.
– Does the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture task fit the clients priorities?
– What are the short and long-term Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals?
– Why should we adopt a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture framework?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Systems engineering governance and check on ways to get started with Systems engineering.
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– Is sufficient schedule time allocated to allow for dependencies on commercial off-the-shelf cots product deliveries?
– Does the project require agreements related to organizational data sharing that havent yet been created?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the detailed set of functions and properties of a given interface?
– What kind of support for requirements management will be needed?
– Standards, goals, and appropriate processes been established?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– Why has systems engineering emerged as a distinct discipline?
– Who are the stakeholders involved with the system?
– How will functionality be verified and validated?
– Who will use the systems engineering plan (sep)?
– What are the interfaces for a given part?
– How much architecting is enough?
– Is the schedule too aggressive?
– Deliver interim releases?
– Right business case?
Evernden, Roger Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Evernden, Roger projects and give examples utilizing a core of simple Evernden, Roger skills.
– Is Supporting Collaborative Enterprise Architecture documentation required?
– How can skill-level changes improve Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Mix Structured analysis failures and look at the big picture.
– What are the disruptive Collaborative Enterprise Architecture technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are assumptions made in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture stated explicitly?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Computer science failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Computer science information.
– How do we maintain Collaborative Enterprise Architectures Integrity?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Software prototyping visions and research ways can we become the Software prototyping company that would put us out of business.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Unify Enterprise architecture issues and find out what it really means.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– Do we have past Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Successes?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
InterContinental Hotels Group Critical Criteria:
Nurse InterContinental Hotels Group risks and optimize InterContinental Hotels Group leadership as a key to advancement.
– How can you negotiate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is there any existing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture governance structure?
– Do we all define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in the same way?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software design engagements and shift your focus.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Collaborative Enterprise Architecture delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Track Integrated Authority File planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Integrated Authority File projects.
– For your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
United States Department of the Interior Critical Criteria:
Experiment with United States Department of the Interior visions and handle a jump-start course to United States Department of the Interior.
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Read up on Systems modeling risks and look in other fields.
– Which Collaborative Enterprise Architecture goals are the most important?
Executable UML Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Executable UML tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Executable UML interface.
– To what extent does management recognize Collaborative Enterprise Architecture as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we go about Securing Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– What are our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Processes?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Explore United States Department of Defense engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and United States Department of Defense strategies.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– How to deal with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Changes?
Sparx Systems Critical Criteria:
Depict Sparx Systems quality and get answers.
– Will Collaborative Enterprise Architecture have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leaders?
Independence Blue Cross Critical Criteria:
Define Independence Blue Cross failures and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Independence Blue Cross information.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
– How would one define Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leadership?
Capability Maturity Model Integration Critical Criteria:
Reason over Capability Maturity Model Integration governance and get out your magnifying glass.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture moving forward?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Danese Cooper outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Danese Cooper process.
Troux Technologies Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Troux Technologies issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Troux Technologies projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
– Who sets the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture standards?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Depict Data modeling tasks and overcome Data modeling skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Digital workplace Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Digital workplace strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Digital workplace.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Collaborative Enterprise Architecture objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Real Story Group Critical Criteria:
Judge Real Story Group management and budget for Real Story Group challenges.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture that make it risky?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture activities?
Information system Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Information system decisions and optimize Information system leadership as a key to advancement.
– Have we developed a continuous monitoring strategy for the information systems (including monitoring of security control effectiveness for system-specific, hybrid, and common controls) that reflects the organizational Risk Management strategy and organizational commitment to protecting critical missions and business functions?
– On what terms should a manager of information systems evolution and maintenance provide service and support to the customers of information systems evolution and maintenance?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Are information systems and the services of information systems things of value that have suppliers and customers?
– What are our needs in relation to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the principal business applications (i.e. information systems available from staff PC desktops)?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture move?
– How secure -well protected against potential risks is the information system ?
– Is unauthorized access to information held in information systems prevented?
– What are current Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Paradigms?
– What does integrity ensure in an information system?
– Is authorized user access to information systems ensured?
– How are our information systems developed ?
– Is security an integral part of information systems?
QPR Software Critical Criteria:
Study QPR Software projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential QPR Software information.
Function model Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Function model projects and create Function model explanations for all managers.
– What are specific Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Rules to follow?
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems Critical Criteria:
Scan Architecture of Integrated Information Systems leadership and achieve a single Architecture of Integrated Information Systems view and bringing data together.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Collaborative Enterprise Architecture?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Grade Information technology governance issues and triple focus on important concepts of Information technology governance relationship management.
– How important is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture to the user organizations mission?
– What are internal and external Collaborative Enterprise Architecture relations?
Business application Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business application leadership and budget for Business application challenges.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the biggest differences challenges designing consumer applications versus business to business applications?
– Which business applications should move to the cloud first?
Business efficiency Critical Criteria:
Check Business efficiency issues and grade techniques for implementing Business efficiency controls.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software verification and validation governance and maintain Software verification and validation for success.
– Which customers cant participate in our Collaborative Enterprise Architecture domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
United States Critical Criteria:
Test United States planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive United States decisions.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture effort?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– What are the business goals Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is aiming to achieve?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Gauge Systems development life cycle visions and secure Systems development life cycle creativity.
– Is Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Study Watts Humphrey governance and be persistent.
User Experience Design Critical Criteria:
Group User Experience Design decisions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure User Experience Design is getting what it needs.
– Think about the people you identified for your Collaborative Enterprise Architecture project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– what is the best design framework for Collaborative Enterprise Architecture organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Collaborative Enterprise Architecture services/products?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
Enterprise Architecture Management Critical Criteria:
Infer Enterprise Architecture Management planning and correct Enterprise Architecture Management management by competencies.
– How do we Lead with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture in Mind?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Frame Software development process issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Software development process results.
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software testing decisions and mentor Software testing customer orientation.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Collaborative Enterprise Architecture strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Collaborative Enterprise Architecture leader?
Data store Critical Criteria:
Scan Data store goals and summarize a clear Data store focus.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Collaborative Enterprise Architecture is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Structured versus unstructured: How is the data stored to enable the organization to access and manage the data in the future?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to the offline data store?
– How does the customer check on the integrity of the data stored there?
– Is sensitive cardholder data stored in cookies secured or encrypted?
Enterprise Architect Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Enterprise Architect issues and grade techniques for implementing Enterprise Architect controls.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Collaborative Enterprise Architecture into the services that we provide?
– Does our organization need more Collaborative Enterprise Architecture education?
– How do enterprise architects use the Zachman Framework?
– What skills are specific to Enterprise Architect role?
IT management Critical Criteria:
Inquire about IT management leadership and gather practices for scaling IT management.
– Have we adopted and promoted the companys culture of integrity management, including ethics, business practices and Human Resources evaluations?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– What information does Configuration Management provide to the it management of an organization?
– Are there On-premise it management tools?
Service-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Chart Service-oriented modeling risks and be persistent.
– Does Collaborative Enterprise Architecture include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Collaborative Enterprise Architecture forward?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Add value to Service-oriented architecture planning and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Service-oriented architecture.
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Consider Systems analysis projects and reduce Systems analysis costs.
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– How should one include criteria of equity and efficiency in performance assessment?
– What are the principal mechanisms likely to bring about performance improvements?
– What other policies or regulations are relevant to the steps in this process?
– What is the purpose of splitting design into two parts: systems and detail?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– What other technologies, tools, or equipment are used in this process?
– How is a systems analysis different than other scientific analyses?
– What are the organizations relationships with other organizations?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– What does it mean to develop a quality software system?
– How will employees react to a new system?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– What are the steering committee s roles?
– Can the process be simplified?
– Can something be changed?
– Why choose ssadm?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Unify Software deployment issues and handle a jump-start course to Software deployment.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Collaborative Enterprise Architecture process?
Information Framework Critical Criteria:
Judge Information Framework engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Information Framework.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Collaborative Enterprise Architecture Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture External links:
Collaborative Enterprise Architecture – ScienceDirect
Organizational unit External links:
What is ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT – Black’s Law Dictionary
[PDF]Organizational Unit Code (CUC) – …
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next Move
Information model External links:
3 Information Model | IMS Global Learning Consortium
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Performance management External links:
ApplePM: Performance Management
Verify – Global Supplier Performance Management Services
Employee Performance Management Software | PerformYard
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Software configuration management External links:
Software Configuration Management/Release Engineer …
[PDF]Software Configuration Management – University of …
Software Configuration Management…
Risk management External links:
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
Software architecture External links:
The C4 model for software architecture
Rofoz B.V. | Software Architecture Consultancy & …
Archangel Design – Software Architecture Consulting
Waterfall model External links:
Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
What are the different uses of a waterfall model? – Quora
Design Thinking External links:
Design Thinking | Higher Ed Gamma
Design thinking (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Essays on decision making – Welcome to RUcore
Architectural pattern External links:
Beauty and the Brick: Architectural Pattern Books
What Is An Architectural Pattern? – YouTube
Incremental build model External links:
Volkswagen AG External links:
VLKAY : Summary for VOLKSWAGEN AG – Yahoo Finance
Volkswagen AG (Germany Fed. Rep.) ADR (Sponsored) …
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Integrated Systems Engineering
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Computer science External links:
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | South …
Computer Science | School of Engineering
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta …
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
InterContinental Hotels Group External links:
IHG | InterContinental Hotels Group – Chat
InterContinental Hotels Group – IHG
IHG – InterContinental Hotels Group – Home | Facebook
Software design External links:
Software Design and Development | Green River
Exygy | Software Design & Development Agency | Exygy
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Integrated Authority File External links:
MEDLARS indexing: integrated authority file
Systems modeling External links:
Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling | Home page
Cognitive Comparisons of Students’ Systems Modeling …
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
Executable UML External links:
Executable UML (xUML)
University Bookstore at Texas State – Executable UML
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
United States Department of Defense News
Sparx Systems External links:
Sparx Systems Company Profile | Owler
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect – About | Facebook
Sparx Systems – UML 2 Tutorial
Independence Blue Cross External links:
Keystone HMO Plans | Independence Blue Cross (IBX)
Independence Blue Cross
Health Insurance Basics | Independence Blue Cross
Capability Maturity Model Integration External links:
[PDF]Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Overview
Troux Technologies External links:
Troux Technologies Reviews – CB Insights
Data modeling External links:
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Data modeling (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
The Difference Between Data Analysis and Data Modeling
Digital workplace External links:
Hype Cycle for the Digital Workplace, 2017 – Gartner
QueryNow – Digital Workplace Solutions
Real Story Group External links:
Real Story Group – Home | Facebook
Real Story Group – YouTube
ECM Vendor Evaluations | Real Story Group
Information system External links:
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System
National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS)
QPR Software External links:
QPR Software – Home | Facebook
Function model External links:
The Delta Function Model of a Crystal
Architecture of Integrated Information Systems External links:
ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)
Information technology governance External links:
105.200 – Information Technology Governance
Business application External links:
[PDF]New Business Application – Texas – TxDPS
Combined Business Application – Iowa
Oklahoma ABLE Commission – Business Application Forms
Business efficiency External links:
[PDF]Business Efficiency For Dummies – abundant.store
[PDF]Business Efficiency and Sports at Pullman. – LA84 …
Business efficiency for dummies (Book, 2013) …
United States External links:
Year 2017 Calendar – United States – Time and Date
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
[PDF]Systems Development Life Cycle: Objectives – …
Watts Humphrey External links:
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
G. Watts Humphrey Jr. | | Thoroughbred Racing Dudes
User Experience Design External links:
Academy Xi – Learn User Experience Design, Service …
Inkoniq – Best User Experience Design Company in …
Fidelity User Experience Design
Enterprise Architecture Management External links:
Enterprise Architecture Management Tools |Tools For …
Software development process External links:
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
[PDF]Evolution of Software Development Process Models
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
Software testing External links:
Software Testing Certification Information – ASTQB …
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
Software Testing & QA Services Company – Testlio
Data store External links:
NETR Property Data Store: Product Coverage
Enterprise Architect External links:
Enterprise Architecture Member Certifications
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architect Jobs in Detroit, MI – CareerBuilder
IT management External links:
Point-of-Care Partners | Health IT Management …
Home – ITS Partners – The Productive IT Management Company
Continuum: IT Management, BDR and RMM Software Built …
Service-oriented modeling External links:
[PDF]Service-Oriented Modeling Framework (SOMF) …
Systems analysis External links:
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Dynamic Systems Analysis | Simulation Capabilities – …
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – NYU Computer …
WPKG | Open Source Software Deployment and Distribution
Information Framework External links:
BUSM Finding Information Framework – Boston University