Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Free software Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Free software related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Free software specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Free software Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Free software improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
- How will the Free software team and the group measure complete success of Free software?
- Why Open Source Software / Free Software (OSS/FS, FLOSS, or FOSS)?
- Cloud management for Free software do we really need one?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What is the implementation plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Free software book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Free software self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Free software Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Free software areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Free software Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Free software projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Free software Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Free software project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the right skills, experiences and competencies present in the acquisition workgroup and are the necessary outside specialists involved in part of the process?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Procurement Audit: Were all interested operators allowed the opportunity to participate?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Free software project team have enough people to execute the Free software project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subFree software project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Cost Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined by which the Free software project scope may be changed?
Step-by-step and complete Free software Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Free software project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Free software project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Free software project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Free software project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Free software project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Free software project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Free software project with this in-depth Free software Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Free software projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Free software and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Free software investments work better.
This Free software All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.