Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreeBSD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreeBSD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreeBSD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreeBSD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreeBSD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Are we Assessing FreeBSD and Risk?
- What business benefits will FreeBSD goals deliver if achieved?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- What else needs to be measured?
- To whom do you add value?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider FreeBSD will circumvent those obstacles?
- What vendors make products that address the FreeBSD needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreeBSD book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FreeBSD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreeBSD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreeBSD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreeBSD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreeBSD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreeBSD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreeBSD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Initiating Process Group: The FreeBSD project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Scope Management Plan: Have FreeBSD project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the FreeBSD project?
- Planning Process Group: In what ways can the governance of the FreeBSD project be improved so that it has greater likelihood of achieving future sustainability?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A FreeBSD project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
Step-by-step and complete FreeBSD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreeBSD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreeBSD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreeBSD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreeBSD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreeBSD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreeBSD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreeBSD project with this in-depth FreeBSD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreeBSD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreeBSD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreeBSD investments work better.
This FreeBSD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.