Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Freelancers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Freelancers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Freelancers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Freelancers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Freelancers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What is Freelancers’s impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- What is our Freelancers Strategy?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Freelancers results?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Freelancers brings?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Freelancers delivery for example is new software needed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Freelancers book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Freelancers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Freelancers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Freelancers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Freelancers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Freelancers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Freelancers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Freelancers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well were Freelancers project issues communicated throughout your involvement in the Freelancers project?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Freelancers project been calculated?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Procurement Audit: Are the official minutes written in a clear and concise manner?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Schedule Management Plan: List all schedule constraints here. Must the Freelancers project be complete by a specified date?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Freelancers project?
Step-by-step and complete Freelancers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Freelancers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Freelancers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Freelancers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Freelancers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Freelancers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Freelancers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Freelancers project with this in-depth Freelancers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Freelancers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Freelancers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Freelancers investments work better.
This Freelancers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.