Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FreeMarker Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FreeMarker related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FreeMarker specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FreeMarker Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FreeMarker improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- How do you use FreeMarker data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- How do controls support value?
- Does FreeMarker analysis show the relationships among important FreeMarker factors?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- What are the usability implications of FreeMarker actions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FreeMarker book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your FreeMarker self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FreeMarker Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FreeMarker areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FreeMarker Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FreeMarker projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FreeMarker Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 FreeMarker project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Identify who is needed on the core FreeMarker project team to complete FreeMarker project deliverables and achieve its goals and objectives. What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What advantages do the organizations stakeholders have?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Team Directory: Does a FreeMarker project team directory list all resources assigned to the FreeMarker project?
- Procurement Audit: Are information gathered to produce knowledge about procured goods and services, prices paid and supplier performance?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
Step-by-step and complete FreeMarker Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FreeMarker project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FreeMarker project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FreeMarker project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FreeMarker project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FreeMarker project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FreeMarker project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FreeMarker project with this in-depth FreeMarker Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FreeMarker projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FreeMarker and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FreeMarker investments work better.
This FreeMarker All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.