Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Freemium UCC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Freemium UCC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Freemium UCC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Freemium UCC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Freemium UCC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Freemium UCC leader?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Freemium UCC?
- Is a Freemium UCC Team Work effort in place?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- How does Freemium UCC integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Freemium UCC book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Freemium UCC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Freemium UCC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Freemium UCC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Freemium UCC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Freemium UCC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Freemium UCC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Freemium UCC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- Project Scope Statement: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Quality Audit: Are all staff empowered and encouraged to contribute to ongoing improvement efforts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each Freemium UCC project release?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a need for the procurement Freemium UCC project at all?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Freemium UCC project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Freemium UCC projects success?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the present organizational structure for handling the Freemium UCC project sufficient?
Step-by-step and complete Freemium UCC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Freemium UCC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Freemium UCC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Freemium UCC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Freemium UCC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Freemium UCC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Freemium UCC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Freemium UCC project with this in-depth Freemium UCC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Freemium UCC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Freemium UCC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Freemium UCC investments work better.
This Freemium UCC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.